Opinion 2024 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Sinclair by the length

Dale is $71k cheaper and has a B/E of -45. He could go up as much as $75k next week.

Sinclair has a B/E of 117, a score he hasn't achieved yet this season.

I'll be bringing Dale in this week (otherwise never) and waiting a 3-4 more games for the GC DEF rooks to moo fully and fund Sinclair.

Dale is $71k cheaper and has a B/E of -45. He could go up as much as $75k next week.

Sinclair has a B/E of 117, a score he hasn't achieved yet this season.

I'll be bringing Dale in this week (otherwise never) and waiting a 3-4 more games for the GC DEF rooks to moo fully and fund Sinclair.
I was going to do that as well until someone pointed out Dale's 2 big scores came when Richards moved to MID to cover for Libba.......Libba will be back this week so Richards will probably go back to HB, limiting Dales scoring

I was going to do that as well until someone pointed out Dale's 2 big scores came when Richards moved to MID to cover for Libba.......Libba will be back this week so Richards will probably go back to HB, limiting Dales scoring

Yes, that's definitely the risk. But he's looked back at his best the last couple of weeks and I'm confident that Richards back won't change that.

Unlike Macrae and Daniels, who both look so far from their best that it's hard to see them ever getting back to it.

Yes, that's definitely the risk. But he's looked back at his best the last couple of weeks and I'm confident that Richards back won't change that.

Unlike Macrae and Daniels, who both look so far from their best that it's hard to see them ever getting back to it.
Was Richards drifting up the field when he was playing half back? Would need to take a closer look at what roles they had. Dale’s scores back then probably not very indicative of what he’s like from now on since he wasn’t playing as well and also was sub

I like both.......chips and straws...............maybe the one that suits your bye structure better....
From the looks of it Serong suits better. Also means don’t have to root for a player against my side this weekend and 20k cheaper with a 30+ better BE. Looks like Serong it is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

200w.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back