Remove this Banner Ad

Best FWD 477k or under?

McKay
Fyfe
Miers
Moore
Hogan

not Hogan

McKay has been pretty consistent - just check how you are placed for r14 bye though.

Fyfe seems to be improving, as you would expect, but could break at any time

Moore coming off glandular fever seems to be getting back to his best - wouldn't want to be posting more 40's and 50's though

Miers has been a bit of a surprise packet but still capable of throwing in a few low scores - another with r14 bye

fwiw - I started Fyfe and he's not going anywhere unless he cops an injury. The bye is all that putting me off bringing in McKay.

A: Rarcia
B: Rogers
C: Neither
D: Both

I'm expecting some kents to say C & D.
I'm doing C: Neither

Just the one downgrade to Sweet for me this week and hoping we get some decent bubble boys in the next few weeks

not Hogan

McKay has been pretty consistent - just check how you are placed for r14 bye though.

Fyfe seems to be improving, as you would expect, but could break at any time

Moore coming off glandular fever seems to be getting back to his best - wouldn't want to be posting more 40's and 50's though

Miers has been a bit of a surprise packet but still capable of throwing in a few low scores - another with r14 bye

fwiw - I started Fyfe and he's not going anywhere unless he cops an injury. The bye is all that putting me off bringing in McKay.

Thanks for the feedback, I was thinking along the same lines.

Im actually warming to Moore out of all of them TBH, I saw him live on Sunday and was impressed by him - he looks healthy and covers the ground well.

Do like McKay too.

I do agree and think Fyfe is the best option but I have been burned before so I’m hesitant.

Which mid would you bring in for Steele this week kenties?

Merrett or Rowell?

I'll grab the other next week as I still have over $400k in the kitty. 😍
Get on board the Rowell train. Merrett with a 130 BE should be similar price next week. Rowell with 112 BE but will pig it up in the wet against the Lions.

I don't know.
Small sample size...
Had 27 touches the week before.
I need more information.

I think the red flags are there mate.

Just don't want another sub 100 score from Steele and then I won't be able to trade him to anyone decent as he's dropped so much cash.

Would rather trade him to one of Rowell\Merrett now while I can and grab the other one next week with my $590k kitty that I'll have. 😎

Just don't want another sub 100 score from Steele and then I won't be able to trade him to anyone decent as he's dropped so much cash.

Would rather trade him to one of Rowell\Merrett now while I can and grab the other one next week with my $590k kitty that I'll have. 😎
Do you already have Dawson ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see the same red flags with De Goey......groin issues normally don't disappear in a week, so I've jettisoned him for Merrett, b4 he loses any more cash......wasn't going to be top 8 Mid anyway...

It depends on how you look at it .

If he Avg 110 from here that's a win .

But Rowell and Zerrett would great gets too .
At a cost .

I figure that I have the money now, may aswell get the best of the best in.

I figure that I have the money now, may aswell get the best of the best in.
Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

A: Rarcia
B: Rogers
C: Neither
D: Both

I'm expecting some kents to say C & D.
Definitely not C & D. That’d be stupid. Why would anyone say that?

For me; A, B and C.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back