used Gawn or Heeney 4 times for an avg of 160.5

used Bont 3 times for an avg of 129 - Bont dragging me down :(
steve buscemi people to kill GIF

just checked my captains for the year

used Gawn or Heeney 4 times for an avg of 160.5

used Bont 3 times for an avg of 129 - Bont dragging me down :(
Wow - no wonder you are doing well.

Without Gawn, it has been a hit & miss picking my VC/C each week :straining:

Who would you bring in out of Simpson or hardeman?

Needs to be a 117k rookie so I can get merret with $0 left over in the bank.

Currently have Simpson but he is most likely the sub. Not sure a North rookie tho.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dale is $71k cheaper and has a B/E of -45. He could go up as much as $75k next week.

Sinclair has a B/E of 117, a score he hasn't achieved yet this season.

I'll be bringing Dale in this week (otherwise never) and waiting a 3-4 more games for the GC DEF rooks to moo fully and fund Sinclair.

Dale went up $74.5k ...

Just slaughered M. Roberts and added a bit of change to bring in Sinclair to finish my back 6.

Forward line remains diabolical. Perhaps time to bite the bullet and bring in Jackson, even though it seems Darcy's injury scare isn't serious.

Considering Oliver vs Parish

Oliver clearly has the better historical record but has been way down this year. Hard to know if last week was an anomaly.

Parish finally looks over his injury issues. Wanted him all preseason when he was flying. He is competing in a deeper batting midfield now so needs to share time with Merrett, Durham, Caldwell, Perkins etc.

1715002475689.png

both1.gif

Considering Oliver vs Parish

Oliver clearly has the better historical record but has been way down this year. Hard to know if last week was an anomaly.

Parish finally looks over his injury issues. Wanted him all preseason when he was flying. He is competing in a deeper batting midfield now so needs to share time with Merrett, Durham, Caldwell, Perkins etc.

Last edited:
1715048659052.png
vs
1715048673488.png

With Libba out indefinitely, Richards goes back into the middle... Dales chips stay amazing.

Scared to trade in another 640k premo, but Piggy also scares me a bit.

Option 2 is an extra premo, unless McKercher stays in the backline and becomes a premo. Really tough call.

View attachment 1981947
vs
View attachment 1981948

With Libba out indefinitely, Richards goes back into the middle... Dales chips stay amazing.

Scared to trade in another 640k premo, but Piggy also scares me a bit.

Option 2 is an extra premo, unless McKercher stays in the backline and becomes a premo. Really tough call.
Second one for me mate. Two genuine keepers for a tick over a million buckaroos.

Nek minnit Ryan and Kerch combine for another 330 points between them. :drunk:

I toyed with the idea of Kerch as well, but you’d be picking him to keep him as a D7/M9. Unless you’re sitting on a shitload of trades and boosts that is.

note that both of Dale's big scores were when Libba was out and Richards played bulk mid minutes.
Libba should be back this week meaning Richards returns to half back
Just checking with a dogs fan, the inverse of this should be true right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back