26. Tampa Bay
27. Arizona [Via Houston]
28. Buffalo
29. Detroit
30. Baltimore
31. San Francisco
32. Kansas City

Last edited by a moderator:

The nerve of Bears players to act like they know how to win in the NFL and telling a potential franchise changer they have never been around how to act. Smh.
Agree. Way to make a potential rookie addition unwanted and uncomfortable

People know what MHJ is. Caleb is a mixed bag, but nothing a pro day will fix since his issues are only seen when there is a live defense.
MHJ has more question marks and more to prove physically against guys like Nabers and Thomas than Williams does against the other QB’s though.

Williams pops on tape as a QB. Harrison is good but he doesn’t have the breakaway speed, athleticism, agility, YAC ability that Nabers/Thomas do. He’s just more polished.

Definitely could have proven something at combine/pro day (not that he has to because he’s going top 5 anyway).

Vikings would still get their QB if Giants traded up for McCarthy. Penix would be there.

And then itll be stressful for Broncos and Raiders. They either wait for Nix in the 1st, one team pipping the other, or calmly wait for the 2nd or 3rd. Or they trade up ahead of the other and "reach" for Nix.

Still some good QB options imo beyond McCarthy Penix and Nix thatll be there 2nd-5th round.

All these QBs going in the top 5 picks, thatd be kinda crazy imo. So many top players at other positions are gonna slide down the board with non-QB-needy teams all rubbing their hands in glee

We've seen 3 QBs go top 3 or 4 before, so not unimaginable that five go top 5, but it'd be stupid or rash of GMs. Penix should be maybe a mid to late 1st, and McCarthy and Nix should be 3rd rounders imo.

All these QBs going in the top 5 picks, thatd be kinda crazy imo. So many top players at other positions are gonna slide down the board with non-QB-needy teams all rubbing their hands in glee

We've seen 3 QBs go top 3 or 4 before, so not unimaginable that five go top 5, but it'd be stupid or rash of GMs. Penix should be maybe a mid to late 1st, and McCarthy and Nix should be 3rd rounders imo.
Couldn't agree more on Nix. Would be a massive reach to take him where LicoriceAllsorts thinks he will go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sanders is a moron. Likely turning off alot of teams from drafting them by saying this. Plus Shedeur just aint that good ffs. I reckon he be lucky to be the 4th or 5th qb off the board. Doesn't have greatest arm or physical size teams want for a top pick and he doesn't win 4-8 last season for last place in the conference.

Sanders is a moron. Likely turning off alot of teams from drafting them by saying this. Plus Shedeur just aint that good ffs. I reckon he be lucky to be the 4th or 5th qb off the board. Doesn't have greatest arm or physical size teams want for a top pick and he doesn't win 4-8 last season for last place in the conference.
Moron and/or egomaniac. He possibly thinks that way about his son because he thinks it's all about himself (his genes).

Sanders is going to need an army of bots to make his kid a 1st round pick. If he has another season like last he might get to pick his own team as a UDFA

Couldn't agree more on Nix. Would be a massive reach to take him where LicoriceAllsorts thinks he will go.
I'm not saying I think he will be taken top 10, but if you are picking McCarthy there then you are easily taking Nix, he's just better.

I still need to watch Williams and Daniels (expecting that they will be 1 and 2), but so far my rankings are:

1. Nix
2. Maye
3. McCarthy
4. Penix

Have watched a lot more and taken it more seriously than before so I am hoping I get it right. Will give my proper thoughts on all and list of games I have watched once I am done on Williams/Daniels.

Honestly surprised - thought I would hate Nix and love Penix, but it's the opposite. Maye - has some glaring issues but I am a lot higher on him than Simms, not sure where Simms is coming from saying he missed a heap of plays. The concern is more his play against pressure and making horrible decisions against the blitz.

Wasn't he good last season?
I wasnt that impressed. most of it was because they had better players. it wasnt really scheme.
His personality is to much "me me me" for my liking. Its never his fault its the bad blocking, or dropped passes. Which his dad helps him with by throwing everyone else under the bus.

If it wasnt for his last name nobody would of cared.

His Delusional. His dad had a net worth of 30+ mil so what his struggled for ? Nothing. When other prospect have grown up dirt poor and them just getting to college was a major struggle. Total red flag for me on him his undraftable. Talk about the ego who would want to coach him other than his dad ?

Why aren't the media jumping all over this like they did Caleb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back