Training 2024 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

That's correct if we're only talking about hit outs. Marshall had more clearances per game last year than any ruckman not named Oscar McInerny.

Both can be true. Marshall kicks the ball out himself so gets the clearance. He doesn't do as well as hit outs to advantage when compared to the big rucks.

Was just posed this and now you shall be too šŸ˜©

View attachment 1926973

No Way Do Not Want GIF by Schitt's Creek

Happy Anniversary everyone šŸ„°

View attachment 1926742
Going off the pic.....I strongly suspect that someone behind the Wizard Home loans sign farted at precisely the wrong time.

Thus the soar looks on GT's and Lenny's faces.....I'm guessing tho......;)

Also,I believe that cup(the worst looking cup in cup history) is now being used at Truck City in Faulkner for when trucks need their oil changed.....:)

I'll join you. Happy to clean stables of goat shite or whatever. As long as there's not a scrap of internet connection.

Plenty of internet in Nepal, Everyone has a mobile phone these days.

I first went to Nepal in my twenties. Once to the Annapurna Region and once to the Everest Region (Kala Patthar 5600m). For my 55th Birthday 8 years ago hired a Guide and Porter and for a 14 day hike including up to Annapurna Base Camp at 4100m.

The main difference from my trip in the 20s to my mid 50s was that even the poorest local had a mobile phone with data. Most of the villages had mobile coverage.

Last edited:
Plenty of internet in Nepal, Everyone has a mobile phone these days.

I first went to Nepal in my twenties. One to the Annapurna Region and once to the Everest Region (Kala Patthar 5600m). For my 55th Birthday 8 year ago hired a Guide and Porter and fora 14 day hike including up to Annapurna Base Camp at 4100m.

The main difference from my trip in the 20s to my mid 50s was that even the poorest local had a mobile phone with data. Most of the villages had mobile coverage.

Well if the situation as described eventuates, it's a long boat to Anarctica.

Small rehab group
Dow
Doogs
Paton.
All running laps. Paton holding the neck of his singlet so as not to swing his arm
Sincs
Windy
Crouch
Jones all in the main group. Jones channelling his inner Burkey, wearing his no.3 and wearing headgear.
Doogs running multiple laps.
Arie, Keeler, Van Es,Hotton, Jack Hayes, all in full training.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be my bias but Arie looks as though he has grown since before Xmas. One thing is fact: he is much leaner and fitter than before Xmas and is running on top of the ground.

Would love for Arie to grow to 196cm plus, allowing him to basically qualify as a key defender. Being 193-194cm is an awkward height if you don't have the physical gifts to play on smalls and talls.

I understand he probably has some work to do in regards to one-on-one defending, but if he gets that to good level, I cant see why he doesn't forge a reasonable AFL career.

Small rehab group
Dow
Doogs
Paton.
All running laps. Paton holding the neck of his singlet so as not to swing his arm
Sincs
Windy
Crouch
Jones all in the main group. Jones channelling his inner Burkey, wearing his no.3 and wearing headgear.
Doogs running multiple laps.
Arie, Keeler, Van Es,Hotton, Jack Hayes, all in full training.

Itā€™s going to be interesting to Sandyā€™s round 1 team. It should be very strong.

Thanks for the updates Joffa. Just wondering if yourself or anyone else can solve the Max Heath mystery?

No mystery, in full training

Thanks mate, from reports that hasnt been the case for sometime. Glad to hear he is back also. It sounds like although all wont be available to play VFL, we at least have the majority of the list back in full training. A much better position than 2 weeks ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back