News 2024 Preseason Matches & Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also what's up with Tom Powell? Not the role everyone was hoping for?

I personally don’t rate him. He’s tidy & clever when he gets it but there’s nothing elite about his ball-winning ability - whether it’s role, fitness, strength, speed, size or a combination I’m not exactly sure. His piggy abilities that got him drafted highly in juniors came in SANFL U18s, nothing translated to senior level yet (SANFL VFL AFL).

Same North fans who are big Powell are usually big on Phillips too.

I think there’s a lot of denial about that draft being a bust for us considering we traded away the chance to draft Pickett for it, and missed Logan McDonald too.

Not what you're talking about mate but how did you get the tradeaholic badge???
I think very much qualify for this one.

Back on topic, so Bombers fan lost their s**t??? Meh!

Mate, i've proudly flown under the radar as a tradeaholic for many years now. Judd Magic might get the attention, but i'm sure my record speaks for itself. 😉

Almost never venture onto the main board.
Occasional forays into Bay 13 if Mofra is posting.
Don't actively post on the Pies forum much either, just read relevant stuff passively.
Too much adversarial stuff, tiresome tbh.
Don't need that here, it is a place where the club blinkers get left at the door, by and large.
Better that way.
I've hardly got time to keep up with stuff in here. Going anywhere else is not gonna happen. The banter is good and the discussion stays on point for the most part

Bonner looks like a solid pick guys but be mindful he might be impacted with Sinclair coming back and may get the more accountable Webster role now Jimmy is going to jail for the year
Sinclair definitely may impact him but 1 glance at the port boss says you shouldn’t worry about him being given an accountable role 😏

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've hardly got time to keep up with stuff in here. Going anywhere else is not gonna happen. The banter is good and the discussion stays on point for the most part
It’s because you haven’t got time to keep up in here you don’t see the posts before they are deleted 😉

Almost never venture onto the main board.
Occasional forays into Bay 13 if Mofra is posting.
Don't actively post on the Pies forum much either, just read relevant stuff passively.
Too much adversarial stuff, tiresome tbh.
Don't need that here, it is a place where the club blinkers get left at the door, by and large.
Better that way.
I was posting in the GD threads .

Then mods like take the piss and mock abit was pretty poor form.
They should want people to Post on this page not try to drive people away .

I like the SC threads I feel the banter is pretty good and most in here get on pretty well.
We support different teams but can share our own POV.
I really liked guys like toxic in the early years for advice ...then gingy and the OZ for the lols.
Travis Johnstone for the puppies .🐶🐶🐾

I was posting in the GD threads .

Then mods like take the piss and mock abit was pretty poor form.
They should want people to Post on this page not try to drive people away .

I like the SC threads I feel the banter is pretty good and most in here get on pretty well.
We support different teams but can share our own POV.
I really liked guys like toxic in the early years for advice ...then gingy and the OZ for the lols.
Travis Johnstone for the puppies .🐶🐶🐾
God I miss TheOz.

Not at all. I don’t even see them these days. Wayneo is too fast.
WayneO with the mod barcode.🤣🤣

waynes world vip GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back