Training 2024 Preseason reports and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I love how people were freaking out about a mitch Lewis injury scare when this is what they should have been freaking out about.

1710026017599.png

I mean, how far away is the nearest ambulance?

I love how people were freaking out about a mitch Lewis injury scare when this is what they should have been freaking out about.

View attachment 1924134

Need to have it mandated by court to keep Nash 30m away from the Wiz at all times.

I couldn’t be prouder of the way the young BHH played against the Tigs side which include 10 AFL listed players. Clarke, Coulthard, Greene, Hayes-Brown, Lefrau, McAuliffe, Miller, Ralphsmith, Smith and Trezise. The start of the game was brought forward to 10:00am because of the heat. Possibly a two goals advantage which favoured the Tigs in the first and third quarters and us in the second and last quarters.
Scores 1.4.10 (Tigs) to 2.0.12; 4.7.31 to 6.3.39; 11.9.75 to 7.5.47; 14.9.93 to 11.5.71.
Some really good running and ball resulted in our 6 first half goals. We kicked the first goal in the third quarter to lead by 14 points, the Tigs kicked the next before we had a bad set shot miss from around 25 metres. The Tigs then kicked nine unanswered goals the second from a very soft free kick. After the Tigs kicked the first two goals in the last quarter we kicked the next three and looked a slight chance before a charity free kick ended any momentum and our chances.
The leadership of Cal Porter, Stu Horner, Tyler Brown, Max Hall and James Parsons was good. The only injury was to Gippsland Power’s Jehi [Jye 😁] Esler in the first half which was disappointing. Parsons, Rule and Thorpe were rested at 3/4 time. Following on from last week, Ben DeBolfo played the full game and was really impressive with a great goal in the last quarter when he won the ball in our back 50 metres, ran hard linking with three teammates behind launching from just outside 50 metres.
Cal Brown was rested, Ben Cavarra will miss around four weeks due to a hamstring injury, Mitch Sruk was in a moon boot this week so probably listed as indefinite and Kye Agosta had a toe issue and hopes to be available next week.

View attachment 1924134

Concussion worry that, not sure Nash can get low enough to get below the shoulders

Remove this Banner Ad

Back