Teams 2024 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Structure looks pretty solid, not sure on Jackson he looks like a possible trap. Flanders taking up an onfield mid spot is interesting. Other than that looks clean although Rd 3 and 5 byes will be interesting

How Wacko Jacko a trap .
Hodor clearly not 100% fit ...
Not durable...

Yes not cheap ..

How Wacko Jacko a trap .
Hodor clearly not 100% fit ...
Not durable...

Yes not cheap ..
Just my opinion, gifted the softest ruck run in history when Darcy out last yr, has some tough rucks to kick off. Just come off concussion and had a tight back at training mid week. Plus they may start Reidy in ruck or switch to him if things look poor up fwd without Jackson. Then will revert to 80s in Rd 3-4 when Darcy returns.

Other than that no concerns.

Structure looks pretty solid, not sure on Jackson he looks like a possible trap. Flanders taking up an onfield mid spot is interesting. Other than that looks clean although Rd 3 and 5 byes will be interesting
That's where DPP and my solid benches come in. :cool:

1000000034.jpg

Pretty happy with this, might change one or two rookies tomorrow with selection but overall content with the structure

1000000027.jpg

And the first team I built back in January. Have my favourites.

I have never ever posted my team over the years. So always time for a first. Like many teams, I have similar defensive premos. I haven't gone with four defensive premos, or a mid priced madness forward line like most teams have gone. I do want Stewart over Young or Sheezel if possible.

Newcombe is my current POD, a potential break out candidate for this year. I am riding on Martin to stay at the SC friendly role. Rankine I am not sold on, but if he does continue to see Midfield minutes, could see a points boost. Heeney has burnt me four years in a row, I do not trust a fifth. I do have options of trading Rankine out for Fisher or Jordan, as well as Marshall to Gawn, who I am not buying the one poor game scare like a few. If I wanted to get an extra premo in the MID or DEF. I could make those changes now, or I can wait for Round One to pass by and see how everyone looks.

My original team had Gawn, Jordan, Gulden and Wines in it. It now has Butters, Rankine, Marshall and an extra MID rookie. I feel rookies will make more bank than players priced near 300k as well, unless the midpricers average near 80..

Any tips or feedback will be appreciated. Though I am sure not much more can be said than what has already for the other teams above.

My SC Team 2024.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably one too many swans players, might have to swap out the Heeney trap (I know it’s coming but can’t resist). Thoughts?

Might do Houston to Stewart, especially as I know Saints will kick it down his throat multiple times on the weekend

Attachments

• IMG_3567.png
    IMG_3567.png
    409 KB · Views: 79
Unless there's some big surprises at team selections, this is me done.

Lots of rookies/cash cows to pick from, so it's inevitable we'll get a few wrong and have to correct.

1710331272504.png

Unless there's some big surprises at team selections, this is me done.

Lots of rookies/cash cows to pick from, so it's inevitable we'll get a few wrong and have to correct.

Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV

Will make a couple of changes after teams are announced tonight, I'm sure.
Likely will try and bring in Hustwaite if named, as an example.

Mannagh a place holder for the moment. Hopefully selected, but can swap things around to turn him into a green dot.

Is more generic than I usually run with, but confident enough in the premos and cash cows that I don't want to change too much around.

Screenshot_20240314_063850_SuperCoach~2.jpg
Screenshot_20240314_063917_SuperCoach~2.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back