Teams 2024 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Keep Touk and Greenin the same midfield? Or move Touk to a steele or upgrade to a top line premo?

Attachments

• IMG_7735.png
    IMG_7735.png
    850.6 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_7736.png
    IMG_7736.png
    987.6 KB · Views: 116

Okay that's it. Final team.

Capture.PNG

Arrested Development No GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A real distinct lack of George Hewett I reckon. Was a key piece in me finishing 104th in 2022 (and heaps of others doing well) and here's hoping he's the secret to a good start this year. The round 2 bye is annoying but Roberts/Wilson are fine coverage.

Favouring Marshall over Gawn to limit bye round premiums with just Daicos and Grundy falling into that category.

The rest is fairly stock standard.

1710386176651.png

Keep Touk and Greenin the same midfield? Or move Touk to a steele or upgrade to a top line premo?

I think the byes are not as big of an issue as others, particularly the early ones where you’ll probably have someone like Roberts filling in for Miller…maybe it’s a 45 point difference for one round. Obviously depends on who you would select instead of Miller, but if it’s someone averaging less that difference also needs to be deducted from the 45 points as well.

I see a lot of teams going with Steele for example. If you think Miller will average 5 more points than Steele for the season, then I think Miller is the better pick including the bye.

Miller 115 x 22 games = 2530 (+ Roberts 70 = 2600)
Steele 110 x 23 games = 2530

Maybe I’m missing something…

I think the byes are not as big of an issue as others, particularly the early ones where you’ll probably have someone like Roberts filling in for Miller…maybe it’s a 45 point difference for one round. Obviously depends on who you would select instead of Miller, but if it’s someone averaging less that difference also needs to be deducted from the 45 points as well.

I see a lot of teams going with Steele for example. If you think Miller will average 5 more points than Steele for the season, then I think Miller is the better pick including the bye.

Miller 115 x 22 games = 2530 (+ Roberts 70 = 2600)
Steele 110 x 23 games = 2530

Maybe I’m missing something…
I'm of the same view, happy to run an extra bye if the value exists. I think Touk is prob 110 and Steele 105 but equation is the same. The issue gets heightened when you have multiple premos with byes on the same line, like Green and Touk.

View attachment 1927488
Final team. Biggest worry is no Stewart and the amount of mid pricers in the mids but I'm happy to punt on the value and adjust with trades if needed
I'd be worried on Amon, doesn't sound like Hardwick is locked in the forwards, which will hurt Amon's scoring potential.

I'd be worried on Amon, doesn't sound like Hardwick is locked in the forwards, which will hurt Amon's scoring potential.
Hardwick would be playing lockdown so shouldn't affect Amon at all besides stealing some kick ins. Happy to take the risk on him as a POD, he passed the eye test for me late last year at HB

Remove this Banner Ad

Back