Autopsy 2024 Rd 0 - Harry kicks the winner vs Lions

Who played well for the Blues vs the Lions in Round 0?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane produced Rockliff and Zorko from more or less the same era, and both have had... issues with blaming their teammates for collective poor performances. One of the causes for the Brisbane 5 leaving was said to be disharmony within the playing group; it was almost outright stated that Rockliff was the reason.

One wonders how this will be interpreted in house at Brisbane, if the players are content being publicly lambasted by their marquee player. Sure you can get a reaction from a bake, but over time each successive bake doesn't motivate at all.

You can only insult someone so many times before they cease to care about your opinion.
There might be a few questioning Neale's defensive running or lack there of.

gee that saba show goes into more detail than I really need - good work though and I imagine somehow has the ok to use afl footage
he gets more than 70% of the analysis correct - which puts him in a class of his own as far as yootoob goes - the rest of the squawkers are various versions of rah rah rah...I'm so sad I'm so happy - like a Battler should give a *

TLDR- I'd shout him a milkshake anyday.

he gets more than 70% of the analysis correct - which puts him in a class of his own as far as yootoob goes - the rest of the squawkers are various versions of rah rah rah...I'm so sad I'm so happy - like a Battler should give a *

TLDR- I'd shout him a milkshake anyday.
none of this stuff really adds to my enjoyment of a game, but I'm deadset impressed at how it's done and the mad passion he must have to spend so much time doing it - hats off - I will say I enjoyed cerra getting some focus on how he played that final minute - almost exactly how he played that last minute in the final against the dees - including the smother!

none of this stuff really adds to my enjoyment of a game, but I'm deadset impressed at how it's done and the mad passion he must have to spend so much time doing it - hats off - I will say I enjoyed cerra getting some focus on how he played that final minute - almost exactly how he played that last minute in the final against the dees - including the smother!
I absolutely love how he breaks down specific plays and gives an analysis on them.

If not for the channel I'd miss a lot of what he's talking about by only watching the game live.

Why not tie yourself down and rewatch a game in slow motion and certain really interesting things in super slow motion...it is a fantastic way to appreciate the nuances of a game and how important 'little things' are to outcomes of games...also turn off commentary - they are all telling prewritten stories mostly.

you do see things that you don't see on one live viewing - I pick up a lot on the replays I catch for sure.........this must be what it's like going through a player's "tapes" I suppose.........

Back