2024 Richmond Guernseys + Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

what other sport apart from the whore nrl has above number sponsors and bottom of number sponsors at the same time

looks so cheap

can u imagine premier league with above number and below number sponsor 🤣🤣🤣

gill sneaked it in during covid and they were meant to get rid of it but have kept it

All our sponsors are terrible, Puma included
the afl logo, manufacuter, front logo and one back logo still looked decent

theyve ruined every guernsey now with the above number and allowing an extra sponsor in the manufacturers spot

the afl logo, manufacuter, front logo and one back logo still looked decent

theyve ruined every guernsey now with the above number and allowing an extra sponsor in the manufacturers spot
having that many wouldn't be so bad in they were in our clour scheme I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

having that many wouldn't be so bad in they were in our clour scheme I reckon.
Plenty of space for more sponsorship!
il_fullxfull.5226895813_s3it.jpg

Seems like more people these days are wearing soccer shirts and basketball jerseys in public. I don't know why that's considered normal and yet me wearing my 2017 premiership t-shirt that's now a size too small and has armpit stains is "cringe".

Whenever I see someone wearing a Melbourne Demons cap I always think they're a tourist here and have no idea it refers to a football club. One day I'll stop someone and ask

Be a tsunami of guernsey sales at Tigerland if they bought out a new supporters top/shirt/jersey every year!
as long as theres a green nib, a red kfc and blue latitude the sales will be really low

tiger fans are still in jeep and earlier jumpers

if I was looking to sponsor an afl club I wouldnt even bother with the front of jumper sponsor which costs the most

I'd go straight to the above number sponsor , look how farrken big theyve allowed kfc to have their nasty red logo on our jumper!!

that will get way more exposure than the ugly green nib on the front ! and only costs them pocket money compared to being on the front ! genius moves from kfc

unfortunately our jumper suffers though and is the worst its ever been

if I was looking to sponsor an afl club I wouldnt even bother with the front of jumper sponsor which costs the most

I'd go straight to the above number sponsor , look how farrken big theyve allowed kfc to have their nasty red logo on our jumper!!

that will get way more exposure than the ugly green nib on the front ! and only costs them pocket money compared to being on the front ! genius moves from kfc

unfortunately our jumper suffers though and is the worst its ever been
I have faith the AFL chasing the corporate dollar will allow even more advertising to be displayed on the jumper under the guise of a not for profit organisation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back