Trades 2024 Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
30% approx CBA's ...any $226K player scoring an 80 of a trash performance .....off-setting that goal, Sam Berry didn't get his customary high # of tackles ...his #1 wood is tackling

View attachment 1935785
Told you Wayne, he's trash. Can't wait to trade him as soon as it opens. Can't believe I got sucked in.

Told you Wayne, he's trash. Can't wait to trade him as soon as it opens. Can't believe I got sucked in.
Yep ....fumbles Berry

If he had one grabbed .....he would have scored well ....now he'll be dropped for McHenry

Trades finally done - welcome the Hulk to my team

1711109543526.png

the avengers fighting GIF by hoppip

Probably Gibcus to D’Ambrosio.
Fisher to Billings. Thoughts?

Got Reid to deal with next week. Potentially Hore. Might even restructure next week…
Dawson to Stewart.
Reid to Carrol.

Who should I cull for Heeney

Nick Martin or Zac Fisher?

This game has genuinely jumped the shark.

Trading a $463k player (Wines) after a score in the 90s.

And talking about trading a $230k player (Berry) after a score in the 80s.

It’s now just roulette for people with short attention spans

Thoughts on Sam Berry after last night's performance?

Last edited:
Thoughts on Sam Berry after last night's performance?
Players like this at his price point need to perform straight up or they're gone, no if or buts.
Cash gen is king and I need big swinging chols at that price pumping out the 75-90s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've not paid a lot of attention so far this year, sort of cobbled together a team without looking much into things, and one of those players I grabbed because I saw his name here and there was Nic Martin. I reckon I need Heeney though. Is

N Martin > Heeney

too sideways?

I'm also thinking Gibcus > Massimo but I'm worried it's chasing Round 1 points.

I've not paid a lot of attention so far this year, sort of cobbled together a team without looking much into things, and one of those players I grabbed because I saw his name here and there was Nic Martin. I reckon I need Heeney though. Is

N Martin > Heeney

too sideways?

Nic Martin > Heeney is not sideways Do it

N Martin > Heeney

too sideways?

Too sideways for me. Martin finds the footy easily enough. Did last week, was just his DE that let him down. Having said that Heeney has burnt me way too often, so that could be blurring my vision.

is it worth bringing Tom Berry in at 164K? Or sticking with Seth Campbell?
If it was me I'd try to keep Campbell and trade out someone else for TBerry.

I don't have Campbell but I have traded Harmes & Watson to TBerry & Billings

N Martin > Heeney

too sideways?

Still currently fading that trade. Back in Nick to hit a barn door today? Think so.

due to the large amount of potential trades next week (rookie corrections), is it worth doing Gibcus to Carroll this week? Surely Carroll is in Carltons best 22 now...even if Walsh comes back, someone else would miss out.....Surely?
Nacios from Mid to Back

Nic Martin > Heeney is not sideways Do it
Too sideways for me. Martin finds the footy easily enough. Did last week, was just his DE that let him down. Having said that Heeney has burnt me way too often, so that could be blurring my vision.

Argh.

Other option I've just looked at that would work is going Gibcus to Hore instead, which lets me go Fisher to Heeney. Is that a better option? I know Fisher looked good in the preseason though

Ok, I’m stuck on this one and need to decide soon

Trade Sicily to Sheezel or not? Has Sicily had a permanent role change, can he just needs to go now, or should I wait a week and have another look at how he plays?

Also have Daicos and Dawson, so really don’t need another sh*t premo score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back