Trades 2024 Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two trades locked in so far.

Gibcus > Mass
Fisher > Billings

Unsure as to whether the third trade to boost Wines to Serong and grab a bonfide premo now, Wines to Hogan and play for the $$$ cash grab over the next few weeks or just hold the boost to monitor who are priority pick ups next week.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ok, I’m stuck on this one and need to decide soon

Trade Sicily to Sheezel or not? Has Sicily had a permanent role change, can he just needs to go now, or should I wait a week and have another look at how he plays?

Also have Daicos and Dawson, so really don’t need another sh*t premo score

The role change is there to see, but I think Sicily will be fine long term. With the early trades though you could definitely make a play for Sheezel now (BE 78) vs. Sicily (196), and grab Sicily once he bottoms out as most will likely do, also gives you time to decide if his role is safe week to week

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Thinking Fisher to Billings and Martin to Hogan . Great for cash gen, but are they both traps?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Can anyone clarify the update trade rule for me please? If I trade out a Freo player for Windsor, and then after the start of the Freo match Windsor is named sub, can I update Windsor to Billings?

Argh.

Other option I've just looked at that would work is going Gibcus to Hore instead, which lets me go Fisher to Heeney. Is that a better option? I know Fisher looked good in the preseason though
I’d be more inclined to do that personally. Fisher isn’t a keeper, although he may make decent cash.

Martin is potentially a decent D6, and Heeney will be a forward keeper if Horse continues to play in the guts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've not paid a lot of attention so far this year, sort of cobbled together a team without looking much into things, and one of those players I grabbed because I saw his name here and there was Nic Martin. I reckon I need Heeney though. Is

N Martin > Heeney

too sideways?

I'm also thinking Gibcus > Massimo but I'm worried it's chasing Round 1 points.
1711161070484.jpeg

Trades this week

Wines to Billings
Fisher to Heeney
Zac Reid to Massimo

Already regretting losing Wines, as I could have followed toxic 's advice and got rid of Sam Berry to get Heeney, whilst retaining Wines

Now I have to deal with Sam Berry this week .....talk about premature self congratulations

Trades this week

Wines to Billings
Fisher to Heeney
Zac Reid to Massimo

Already regretting losing Wines, as I could have followed toxic 's advice and got rid of Sam Berry to get Heeney, whilst retaining Wines

Now I have to deal with Sam Berry this week .....talk about premature self congratulations

Wines out with no JHF - interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back