Game Day 2024 Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fellow Sydneysider! We bought our first place this time last year, too. Correct though, prices are a nightmare up here haha.

Whereabouts did you buy?
You out NW like me, kent ?

I'm in Tallawong

Thanks man. I moved from Tassie to greater Sydney in my twenties (a little more than 10 years ago) and its taken me a while to sort out the prerequisite savings for the insane NSW house prices. Alas my SC game isn't good enough to help with the deposit.

Well done on your 1990, that's a good score this week.
With a mortgage, you’ll have a shitload more time to spend on SC which will result in nothing but more frustration. Congrats tho, huge commitment and a bloody exciting time.

I'm kinda playing blind at the moment. Only watched two games this week. Got my first ever mortgage in the past fortnight, and we'll be moving in a few weeks, so spending what little spare time I have boxing and cleaning and working out how people do things like claim solar rebates. So I'll need to lean heavily on the stats and BF SC hivemind for a few weeks, unfortunately, cause I won't have time to absorb much more than a couple games plus highlights.
Congratulations on becoming a homeowner! GL.

1,981 - that’s a good year :D

I haven’t really caught up, did they play the last qtr or scaling 1.33x ?

Anyway, pretty happy with my redemption week.

I can only go up from my 57K rank :D

Haha nah just think it would be funny to see that weird rule play out.
Crows will bounce back.
Rankin wasted up fwd imo.

Yep hawks looks good early in the last .

Melting Hot Dog GIF

Thanks man. I moved from Tassie to greater Sydney in my twenties (a little more than 10 years ago) and its taken me a while to sort out the prerequisite savings for the insane NSW house prices. Alas my SC game isn't good enough to help with the deposit.

Well done on your 1990, that's a good score this week.
Congrats. Extra difficult achievement these days.
Dont overthink with stuff like solar etc. None of that is important or a good way to spend at the start. Just settle in for awhile and seek out any major flaws in the place. There's usually a few. Shit like plumbing/elecs/roof/guttering/drainage etc takes priority....and beer of course.

Congrats. Extra difficult achievement these days.
Dont overthink with stuff like solar etc. None of that is important or a good way to spend at the start. Just settle in for awhile and seek out any major flaws in the place. There's usually a few. s**t like plumbing/elecs/roof/guttering/drainage etc takes priority....and beer of course.
A telly in the shed that won't wake the kids.

all out 2038 :D won 9 of 9 leagues

big let down from LDU who's 67 didn't count :mad:

should be a good ranking boost from my 57,112
Too good for me this week, you have a decent team there mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A telly in the shed that won't wake the kids.
Wrong way around. Telly in the shed so they can watch Peppa Pig and leave you to roam the house.

I'm kinda playing blind at the moment. Only watched two games this week. Got my first ever mortgage in the past fortnight, and we'll be moving in a few weeks, so spending what little spare time I have boxing and cleaning and working out how people do things like claim solar rebates. So I'll need to lean heavily on the stats and BF SC hivemind for a few weeks, unfortunately, cause I won't have time to absorb much more than a couple games plus highlights.
Congratulations! 🎉 There are things much bigger than footy....

...but when you have more time again footy will still be there

My bad, Rock. Had to watch grass grow instead of this game
Yeah that was something else.

I seen 2 sreakers did 13 mex waves.
Good banter from the hawks kents near me.
Kept me awake 🤣.

Some Karen trying to tell this hawks kent to stop swearing...he barely said anything wrong ....

Now getting home trains are in all sorts .
Still beats working 💪

Too good for me this week, you have a decent team there mate

I was surprised with how many we had in common - I've obviously taken too many mid pricers :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back