Game Day 2024 Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackson 97 Fyfe 68
Seinfeld Whatever GIF by MOODMAN

Can there just be one week in this whole season where I don't have 2-3 midpricer spuds, 1-2 premo spuds? Every single week. Or just one week where I don't trade out a dud who ends up being a premo like Young this week. Just one week

No.

Because you’re a spud farmer that likes to pick spuds so only potato salad for you each week

Enjoy your starchy vegetables

🥔 🥔 🥔

20-odd weeka to go, nobody can say whether Young tradeouts will end up being a win or a loss.
Calm down, whichever side of the divide you are on.
Get out of here with your logical thought process and calm demeanour

Overreact emotionally after 1 game or GTFO :moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

20-odd weeka to go, nobody can say whether Young tradeouts will end up being a win or a loss.
Calm down, whichever side of the divide you are on.
Wait, wot?
gutsroy must have forgot which board gutsroy is posting on.
Otherwise gutsroy wouldn’t have posted such a calm and well thought out statement.

Anyway, go Young!
Get around him!
Suffer in your boots all you heathens that went the early trade! :cool: :moustache:

Mixed Martial Arts Middle Finger GIF by UFC

Don't care about the rest of the weekend, finally had a good day. No Crows or Young, Only 1 dud Shinboner and taking the big peroxide teddy bears VC
G Hewett lifted for you 🏆

Also, I swear red'n'white never used to be like this. Been on the SC forum for 14 years and don't think he is serious at all, just taking the piss imo. I was/am more of a flog than him. 💪
He spent the whole of last season doing the same.
He might be a troll, but a funny troll he is not.

714/8, but only 3 premos played. Scores 69, 70, 71, 74, 92, 98, 112 ,128, so I'll need some big tons to keep up with you campaigners.

Captain Zak tomorrow. Little bit wary of Bont's ankle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back