Game Day 2024 Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
8C/ 937 - I'm taking that and fly off :D

GL with the games for the rest of the weekend guys - I'm off for my Easter trip.
I'm going to try to check in when I can, but I can relax now and whatever happens happens

Lion King Puma GIF

8C/ 937 - I'm taking that and fly off :D

GL with the games for the rest of the weekend guys - I'm off for my Easter trip.
I'm going to try to check in when I can, but I can relax now and whatever happens happens

Lion King Puma GIF

Your own turn for redemption. :thumbsupemoji:

Have fun matey.

Seeing that Freo have the Blues next, so Ryan will actually have to defend
:)

Seeing that he scored 170 against them last year
:cryv1:

Dawson hold, reluctant trade from Young (at least it's Houston i guess)

Tough start, the pain..... it hurts damn SC gods!!!!

Seeing that Freo have the Blues next, so Ryan will actually have to defend
:)

Seeing that he scored 170 against them last year
:cryv1:

Different story away from home, though Carlton will be playing away as well!

I have traded in Heeney this week

Nothing surer than him going sub 80, being played fwd and then rolling his ankle late.

Anyone who doesn't have Heeney the pain will end this week. Nobody can bring in a player this much in form and have them immediately spud in their first game in my team. Nobody curses a player better than me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New coach and he'd be a jet.
Nick's is shocking
He even scores in clusters and reasonably quickly on the rare occasions Nicks allows him to not be the deepest forward

I don't have it in me to hold any longer (not with 40 trades) but surely, SURELY at 0-3 they change something. This obsession with slow plodders isn't working and Dawson is so woefully out of touch that he can't carry them

Thanks for the entertainment on here.

My oppo was one of those masterminds who traded out Tom Green, Young and Nick Martin for Serong, Sheegul and Steele and has no Gold Coast/GWS premos whilst I have Green and Rowell. I’m not one to wish bad luck on a player so just hope Steele can tag the s*** out Martin and they both score low for more lols here!

We’re Basically even through 7 played. Both had Serong VC and Bont with the C. Matchup will be won here:

Me: Butters, Yeo, Roberts, Stewart, Heeney
Them: Trac, NWM, Steele, Gulden, Holmes

Such a long weekend of footy!

Take Laz 64 or roll dice with Wilson from Saints or Clark from Geelong?

Carrol at 65 lowest scoring. Have full 22 playing.
I definitely wouldn't roll it on Clark, I reckon there's a reasonable chance he's the sub

You probably only gain 10-15 points from Wilson absolute best case scenario and there's always a chance some other rookie drops a 10 over the next 3 days so I would take the 64

But I'm ranked 65k so take that with a grain of salt :moustache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back