Game Day 2024 Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
7/685

Sheezel, Daicos, Young and Jackson the guns and the other 3 all scored in the 70s (Mckercher, Fisher and Williams)

First up today is
Steele, NWM, n.martin & Wilson (playing him instead of looping sharps score in)

Gawn, Billings & Howes to follow

Will Martin redeem himself? That's the pertinent question!

Dawson is ******* dead to me! Absolutely abysmal captain, should be dropped. 48% disposal efficiency when it’s meant to be his strength! Go and get ****ed! Outscored by rookies!!! Atrocious, cannot wait to eject that useless campaigner from my side on Monday night!

Quality melt.

cheers-fireworks.gif

Probably a common scenario for a few on here but interested to hear people’s thoughts: Take Sharp’s 71 instead of Sanders tomorrow? Will Macrae’s return affect Sanders scoring or is he coverage for potential Bont out/early sub?

Ive seen enough of Dawson

Dropped marks, not hitting targets and minding Brayshaw around stoppages as a defensive mid almost

While his playing that role and Nicks is coaching he has to go, cut ya losses and run

Yeah I'm considering Dawson and Newcombe (If he's poor for a third straight week) for Green and Touk. Have enough cash to make it happen.

Yes, it's a bit sideways, but if Dawson and Duke hit form again they'll be cheap as chips and can be traded back in.

The extra trades takes away some of the risk.

Probably a common scenario for a few on here but interested to hear people’s thoughts: Take Sharp’s 71 instead of Sanders tomorrow? Will Macrae’s return affect Sanders scoring or is he coverage for potential Bont out/early sub?

I'm taking Sharp over Roberts. Just banking it and moving on.

Sanders looked good last week I'm a winning side. Hoping for a minimum 80 from him.

People trading out Naicos...."you cant trade out premos you dumb campaigner"

Same people on Dawson.... "Get the hell out of my team ya dust mite"

In fairness we have watched Dawson plod along for 3 weeks and the role simply isn't there

Naicos was always coming good, he has the role and his a king gull

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Young out for Ryan was meh. Ryan looked great and should be more consistent. I’ve held Wines and Martin let’s see what they dish up…

Yeah I'm considering Dawson and Newcombe (If he's poor for a third straight week) for Green and Touk. Have enough cash to make it happen.

Yes, it's a bit sideways, but if Dawson and Duke hit form again they'll be cheap as chips and can be traded back in.

The extra trades takes away some of the risk.

I think Newk bounces back today but makes sense going Green for Dawson if you have the money

I'm thinking Dawson & Fisher to Holmes/Hewett and Touk

I have some money to go Green as well but I really want cash for the Sydney bye so I can try and get English for Grundy

OK Fellas help a brother out. If I put Coffield on ground and make Howes E as well do I get the higher score from Zilliams/Howes?

View attachment 1943700

If you put Coff on field you will get ZW score or you risk Howes on field

If you E both of them u get the lower score

If you put Coff on field you will get ZW score or you risk Howes on field

If you E both of them u get the lower score

During normal rounds this is correct but I'm not sure during the bye rounds?
This has me a bit confused.

1711752146810.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back