Trades 2024 Round 4 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I think that’s where I’ll likely land now after all of this.

I’m wary that Sexton out means I won’t have a captains loop. So will need to back in Bont or Green.

But while Wilson is playing, I’m probably best not to cull him, even though he’s unlikely to make much more $$
Hopefully Wilson will have a spike game soon

Really wished I pulled the trigger on Jordon > Dempsey now

Have done:
Sexton > Powell
Reid > Darcy

Think I'll leave it at 2 trades for this week before I make any more howlers
Me too.

Thoughts on going Sexton to either Cadman or Thomas?

Both have great JS so it depends is it to play on the ground or just for the bench & cashflow.
If it's for on ground I would go Cadman.

Thoughts on going Sexton to either Cadman or Thomas?
I have an ingrained aversion to trading in players after they have had a price rise, however given the dearth of decent bubble-boys short term it might be worth it for the cash-gen.

Having said that I don't know if Sexton is likely to return any time soon maybe Maybe Tomorrow can advise?

I have an ingrained aversion to trading in players after they have had a price rise, however given the dearth of decent bubble-boys short term it might be worth it for the cash-gen.

Having said that I don't know if Sexton is likely to return any time soon maybe Maybe Tomorrow can advise?
If the Suns go half alright today, Sexton becomes the 2024 Constable, he's the past not the future for a new coach. I went Sexton to Darcy yesterday.

If the Suns go half alright today, Sexton becomes the 2024 Constable, he's the past not the future for a new coach. I went Sexton to Darcy yesterday.
Cheers, I held Sexton so I could loop Darcy which has turned out well.

It's possible he plays again. But it's also possible it will be as a small forward. I traded him last week, but wouldn't hold him hoping for him to return.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back