Trades 2024 Round 8 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m still looking to go

Powell > Sweet
Dempsey > Rogers
Sharp > Green

Leaves me 240k.

I’ve got Nyuon on the pine who’s just been dropped so I think next week he will become Simpson and Mannagh might become Curtin the week after if he plays well, also Jones to think about.

After that it will be the likes of Roberts, Clohesy, Darcy etc. that will become premos but they’ve still got a bit of money to make over the next couple of weeks I think so don’t want to go early on them.

Projected 2,360 this week.

I think he will be the clear second best ruck.
New rules suit him.
Good midfield to hit to.
No one will have him either.
Be Quiet Season 5 GIF by Friends
Be Quiet Cut It Out GIF

Last edited:
1714640032746.png
this for now

if sympkin doesnt make fitness test will trade out zwill and tbrown for rogers instead of powell out

Hypothetical here! getting rid of Draper down back, who would you put in: Whitfield, Stewart, or Dale?

Dale gives me $130k to spend (and he’ll make me money either way), whilst I’m nervous re Stewart and he’s 100% yet - in saying that, of course I know the quality of player he is.

And then there’s Whitfield, another great option.

Was initially leaning towards Dale and thinking worst case scenario, it’ll simply be a waste of a trade, but he’ll make me money and I can make a sideways trade. Thoughts?

Hypothetical here! getting rid of Draper down back, who would you put in: Whitfield, Stewart, or Dale?

Dale gives me $130k to spend (and he’ll make me money either way), whilst I’m nervous re Stewart and he’s 100% yet - in saying that, of course I know the quality of player he is.

And then there’s Whitfield, another great option.

Was initially leaning towards Dale and thinking worst case scenario, it’ll simply be a waste of a trade, but he’ll make me money and I can make a sideways trade. Thoughts?

Stewart hands down

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plan remains the same. Rozee, Steele and Powell all stay. I'll continue upgrading and worry about luxury upgrades later.

A combination of Cadman, Comben, Mass and Meek will become Sweet and Green (all depends on Sweet's score tonight).

Given that RoMo has been named and is playing against Xerri, think it could be worth still trading him? I have Sweet on the emg, 70 isn’t ideal but RoMo could give me 2 premos. If I hold him this round I will hold him for the season though

Thinking of changing now, and going a little early on Roberts. Not entirely sure what to do

Option 1 Meek, Roberts, Jackson to English, Serong, Sweet.

Forwards are Heeney, Ned, Powell, Fyfe, Reid and Sam Darcy.

Option 2 Powell, Zilliams to Sweet and Serong

Keep Meek at R2 for a bit longer. Same forward line as above but Jackson instead of Powell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back