Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Yes you asked for it .....you demanded it ......you protested it .....and so it will be

A useless Round of AFL Football .....well not useless completely, we all get to rip our sides apart & start again

Players on our "never" list .....will suddenly be elevated into our sides, making a nonsense of all the SC Rules we live by .....injury prone players :whitecheck: players over 30 :whitecheck:, players with hugely impacted PS training :whitecheck: ......nothing is off the table this year

So lets get the season a rocking .....oh how we have missed you ....say goodbye to your partners, pat your dogs and cats goodbye ....make sure your fridge is well stocked ....and LETS GO !!!

Last edited:
Yes you asked for it .....you demanded it ......you demonstrated for it .....and so it will be

A useless Round of AFL Football .....well not useless completely, we all get to rip our sides apart & start again

Players on our "never" list .....will suddenly be elevated into our sides, making a nonsense of all the SC Rules we live by .....injury prone players :whitecheck: players over 30 :whitecheck:, players with hugely impacted PS training :whitecheck: ......nothing is off the table this year

So lets get the season a rocking .....oh how we have missed you ....say goodbye to your partners, pat your dogs and cats goodbye ....make sure your fridge is well stocked ....and LETS GO !!!
A whole weekend of games for me to change my team after! Can't wait

What about that biggie? 87 sc on the weekend 123k forward.
Continuing a long history of north recruitment of superstars from the tigers!
haha-stir-the-pot.gif

You had to bring up Nahas & CCJ and now what's his name :moustache:
You guys don't know when to stop taking All our gun players:'(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the go with Zilliams? He a confirmed starter?
Took him out reluctantly and am resisting the Massimo urge (Weddle and the others spook me), but did like one side with a bloke in that price class in DEF....

Took him out reluctantly and am resisting the Massimo urge (Weddle and the others spook me), but did like one side with a bloke in that price class in DEF....
Voss confirmed him on 360 this evening.
I highly doubt we’re flying him up there to be the sub so we should get a good look at him

I'm pretty happy with my team, but I know that it's gonna be mighty tempting to make 3 million changes to it this weekend. So when it comes down to a decision between the rookies I want or what premos look best or which alcohol to drink, I'll be asking myself a very important question...

images_1596338306109.jpeg

I decided to not have any of them .
And goo with wookies .
Use the cash to get a big dog in the mids . plus some plush pillow wookies for further cash gen.

Bring back 90s Friday speciallists north were prime time .

Nikki strawberry kisses Webster got upset Noone was watching her channel and threw the toys out of the cot into Simpkin.

Bring back 90s Friday speciallists north were prime time .

Nikki strawberry kisses Webster got upset Noone was watching her channel and threw the toys out of the cot into Simpkin.
This done the rounds yet, Rocker?
If legit (looked it, but who knows...), not mega-classy from the Websters 👀
Jy Jy Binks did nothing wrong, got ironed out 80's style. Comments pretty ruff given that. It's like a tweet thread with a couple of screenshotted pages.

The week of the Phoney War for SuperCoach addicts. Only premiership points on the line and who gives a stuff about them Our last free look.

Players I want to have a special look at are Zilliams, Briggs, Naicos and Himmelberg. The first two aren't in my current iteration, the latter two are. Having both English and Bont presently I feel I have one big Dog too many, which I suppose is better than struggling to find an extra 100+k whilst holding the same structure.

This done the rounds yet, Rocker?
If legit (looked it, but who knows...), not mega-classy from the Websters 👀
Jy Jy Binks did nothing wrong, got ironed out 80's style. Comments pretty ruff given that. It's like a tweet thread with a couple of screenshotted pages.

I'm Sandra on this was working all day .

But to see what some of them said was ....WTF ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back