Game Day 2024 Round ZERO Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome back ....we've missed you ;)
Did I die and reincarnate, not sure I know you.

Did we once have a nice english tea together?

Its very nice to meet you Mr World, you seem important.

Do mods all sit together in a room like fireman?

Anyway so many friends made, love this place, better than the real world where people bully me.

Did I die and reincarnate, not sure I know you.

Did we once have a nice english tea together?

Its very nice to meet you Mr World, you seem important.

Do mods all sit together in a room like fireman?

Anyway so many friends made, love this place, better than the real world where people bully me.
1710046830711.png

Thoughts on Bowes? Thought he looked good in the 1st praccy, 30% game time in the 2nd game, coming on in the third 1/4 and scoring a 61, might have had more impact because teams had checked out a little by then

I was impressed. Hes clearly better now hes over the calf injuries. And if he gets a lot of mid time like he did in the praccies he will get DPP.

my only worry is that like mannagh (and oconnor) hes very positionally versatile which means he might be a useful sub (and therefore a sub risk) depending on how we want to use the sub. Whereas someone like clark (pure mid) will either be in the 22 (which he should be with guthrie out) or not at all.

I was impressed. Hes clearly better now hes over the calf injuries. And if he gets a lot of mid time like he did in the praccies he will get DPP.

my only worry is that like mannagh (and oconnor) hes very positionally versatile which means he might be a useful sub (and therefore a sub risk) depending on how we want to use the sub. Whereas someone like clark (pure mid) will either be in the 22 (which he should be with guthrie out) or not at all.
Very hard to work out what's going on at the cattery re Guthries replacement. Atkins, Bowes and Mannagh on 30% game time, Clark and O'Connor (who I don't rate at all) on the big minutes.

He’s right and everyone else is wrong 😂😂😂
All top 4 teams from last year have lost. What would have been the odds on that? Wow. Happy I’m not tipping this year.
This was last nights post from yourself. Port were top 4 at the end of the H+A season last year.

The actual prelim finalists from last year played each other. Carlton an upset for sure. GWS at home, no. Sydney in Sydney over Melbourne, were you expecting a win?

This was last nights post from yourself. Port were top 4 at the end of the H+A season last year.

The actual prelim finalists from last year played each other. Carlton an upset for sure. GWS at home, no. Sydney in Sydney over Melbourne, were you expecting a win?
Working Orange Jumpsuit GIF

I liked it better when you had dreads.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had him in his rook year, was a poor selection at the time, willing to back him but not sure if I want to field him.
What do you think he can average?
I think he'll average 70.

He's not the most skilful player, but has a good tank, and is a consummate professional. He's also useful for Clarko in terms of the positional flexibility he offers because he can play forward and midfield pretty well. (LDU, Wardlaw and Phillips are more mid-only propositions)

The departure of TT means the opportunity is there for him this year, and there is every indication Laz will take a big step up after a very good preseason, albeit it was from a pretty low base, as you've alluded to.

You'll have upgraded him well before the North bye in round 12 too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back