Game Day 2024 Round ZERO Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why dont you include finals though?
Well, the AFL website doesn’t. Nor do the bookies. In fact, the draw is based on end of H&A positions too.

And I agree with that, because you play 24 rounds to work out who the best teams are. If you finish 8th with 6 wins less than 3rd place and win two finals that shouldn’t cancel out the 24 rounds prior. Just my opinion tho.

Oh s**t. Doc ACL? *. Missed that. He came back on and played and looked fine. That is ******* brutal. Neither he or Coleman has had any luck and both great players to watch. Nothing worse than body killing a good player. Reminds me of Schwartz. He could have been anything too.

Gonna be hard not to pick Tom Green- could be the new piggy

Christ Whitfield looks good. Have had him and Short most of pre season, gonna be hard to choose who to pick.
One of them will inevitably get injured
The other will be on 80 at HT before crawling to 100

Pick your poison :moustache:

Well, the AFL website doesn’t. Nor do the bookies. In fact, the draw is based on end of H&A positions too.

And I agree with that, because you play 24 rounds to work out who the best teams are. If you finish 8th with 6 wins less than 3rd place and win two finals that shouldn’t cancel out the 24 rounds prior. Just my opinion tho.
Your opinion is that the top 4 from the previous years H+A rounds should be referred to as the top 4 for the following year? Even if they didnt finish top 4 after the finals?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

End of the round and nobody to Alf...

View attachment 1923919
Dog Swing GIF
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

LoL

Yeah.. I should have been more specific. Can you have two premos with the same bye on the same line

Want Touk and T Green but that bloody bye makes it sooo risky.

Add Flanders...

Most will have Sextonne.

Cadman would be handy (and in fact there's now 5 or 6 of them who, in a normal year, look like they'd be more than handy).

Big decisions, I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back