Game Day 2024 Round ZERO Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m in the same spot. Don’t really want 180k in Windsor sitting on the pine. Campbell from Richmond interests me, but I’d imagine a fairly slow burn. Don’t like any of the other 123k and under options
Campbell is a lock i reckon. Don't overthink it. He'll get lots of opportunities.

Cadman is all that is available atm. I guess teams this week will be interesting. Probably have another rook starting on the field

I’m in the same spot. Don’t really want 180k in Windsor sitting on the pine. Campbell from Richmond interests me, but I’d imagine a fairly slow burn. Don’t like any of the other 123k and under options
There could be some options next week when teams are announced. Nyoun? Khamis? McMullin with Ward potentially out for a while? Surprise Relton Roberts appearance?

Was considering going for Darcy Parish as he was only in 7% of teams or so but word is apparently that he’s in doubt for round 1. Sort of thinking going him down to Nic Martin, Dawson down to Steele and Fyfe up to Flanders - went cold on him after the practice match as a lot people did but gee he looked good yesterday

Campbell is a lock i reckon. Don't overthink it. He'll get lots of opportunities.

Cadman is all that is available atm. I guess teams this week will be interesting. Probably have another rook starting on the field
More or less agree on Campbell. Less confident with Cadman.
I’m comfortable with my starters, just the forward and mid bench still unsure of. Carroll looked great and scored great after he came on. He’d be handy. Hopeful on sharpe and Clark.

There could be some options next week when teams are announced. Nyoun? Khamis? McMullin with Ward potentially out for a while? Surprise Relton Roberts appearance?
i just threw up in my mouth a little bit GIF by chuber channel

Just catching up a little.
Such a shame on Coleman and the Lions 😔
Flanders, you could try starting someone else and grabbing him after bye 1.
Green, Whitfield franked the form, but the only double-up bye bloke I'll start is Miller at the discount.
Dow szn cancelled,.dial 1-800-SCOOPS to request your refund. (Refunds will not be honoured.)

Last edited:
Just catching up a little.
Such a shame on Coleman and the Lions 😔
Flanders, you could try starting someone else and grabbing him after bye 1.
Green, Whitfield franked the form, but the only double-up bye bloke I'll start is Miller at the discount.
Dow sun cancelled,.dial 1-800-SCOOPS to request your refund. (Refunds will not be honoured.)

No Daicos, Gawn, Grundy?

Nyuon, cooper simpson, dempsey all chances to get picked next week.

More or less agree on Campbell. Less confident with Cadman.
I’m comfortable with my starters, just the forward and mid bench still unsure of. Carroll looked great and scored great after he came on. He’d be handy. Hopeful on sharpe and Clark.

Clark should get a good run of games with guthrie gone for 8-10. Carroll's JS worries me carlton have a lot of players to come back.

Cadman will be fine.

No Daicos, Gawn, Grundy?
No Daicos, the other two are discounted to an extent and locked in.
Honestly a little.sad not to go.in with Xerri,.think he can work.out well, but hard to go past the other two and one of those ones where it's probably best just to match the pack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually liked the look of Nyoun in the praccy game. If he starts on field next week, there's a very strong chance I'm taking him
Corr and comben played in the VFL yesterday.
Corr will play R1. Comben probably not.
Nyoun a chance to be dropped.
He did play well though.

Clark should get a good run of games with guthrie gone for 8-10. Carroll's JS worries me carlton have a lot of players to come back.

Cadman will be fine.

Carroll will stay in short term for doc .
Then Walshy to come back in.
Who know who goes for him.

Carlton will also get their full back.
Quiet a few guys up forward Martin Motlop etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back