Game Day 2024 Round ZERO Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah that's a pity. Was hoping there was a spot for him. Maybe a downgrade option later on the year?
Possibly.
I watched biggie at Richmond in the VFL a bit.
He seemed a giant spud. Last weekends game would be about the best he's played. I really don't know about him but the upside is he seems to have improved. Downside is he was starting from a very low base.

Wake up you slack kenties, got Super Coach to talk about.

morning kent.

Ryan Gosling Sunglasses GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

whose ashes did you rise out from on friday?

Carroll will stay in short term for doc .
Then Walshy to come back in.
Who know who goes for him.

Carlton will also get their full back.
Quiet a few guys up forward Martin Motlop etc.

Weitering will replace young or kemp.

But martin and motlop are back in the next couple of weeks and should bump carroll out unless they drop orazio and fogarty etc instead.

Hey guys,
I’m sure it’s already been asked somewhere, but can someone clarify for me the following:
SuperCoach has stated that the round zero games will contribute to price changes, does that mean round 0 players will change a week earlier than everyone else in round 2? Or will they change round 3 but based off their 4 round average?
Changes a lot regarding rookie selections

Hey guys,
I’m sure it’s already been asked somewhere, but can someone clarify for me the following:
SuperCoach has stated that the round zero games will contribute to price changes, does that mean round 0 players will change a week earlier than everyone else in round 2? Or will they change round 3 but based off their 4 round average?

After round 2, a player's price still changes after he's played three matches.

Neither seem to be any good as kpf. It's hard to play both if you don't have that flexibility

If he’s named round 1 Naismith is in

100% Nank will miss more games

Tigers also play Sunday in round 4, so can be a useful loop that week

Other option is 102k RUC/FWD… but regardless, whichever option it’s not a make/break decision so meh, flip a coin

Hey guys,
That's correct mate, price changes will take into effect once a player has played their 3rd game like usual.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CL JS seems ok esp no TT .
North guys say he's super fit ..which should help him

North do have heaps of med sized forward options ..
Had him in his rook year, was a poor selection at the time, willing to back him but not sure if I want to field him.
What do you think he can average?

Neither seem to be any good as kpf. It's hard to play both if you don't have that flexibility

They don't have to play KPF but any ruckman in the forward line normally always cop at least 2 defenders in a contest that means there is someone free in the forward line to crumb or get a mark by themselves.

Had him in his rook year, was a poor selection at the time, willing to back him but not sure if I want to field him.

I haven't seen much of him .
But he might be one of those types who takes his time to finally make his way into the AFL.
After other PS under him.

he's getting cba's so better role than most forward rooks

Clark should get a good run of games with guthrie gone for 8-10. Carroll's JS worries me carlton have a lot of players to come back.

Cadman will be fine.
Thoughts on Bowes? Thought he looked good in the 1st praccy, 30% game time in the 2nd game, coming on in the third 1/4 and scoring a 61, might have had more impact because teams had checked out a little by then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back