Position 2024 Rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Naismith can't be any worse at being a forward then Koshitzke, but he will be much better as a backup ruck.
I'll stick my neck out....he's going to make us good coin, and might even become important later.
With lack of bubble boyz next week, a decent score this week could cause a stampede.

I'll stick my neck out....he's going to make us good coin, and might even become important later.
With lack of bubble boyz next week, a decent score this week could cause a stampede.
Balta is 1-2 weeks away. Naismith won't stick around. Will make some money eventually, but he'll be playing VFL more than AFL.

Dogs Garcia is the one next week. 23 yo. 5th year in the system. 20 games under his belt. Lots of spuds have been rotated through that spot at the Dogs, the competition isn't that good (McNeil, Jones, Poulter, Baker, Scott, etc).

Well the Grundy to Meek trade has backfired so far.
I’m hoping Meeks ribs are better and he can start punching out a few tons.
Meek to Darcy in a few weeks.
Looks like English is about to bottom out at $590k-ish.

Unless another opportunity presents itself next week, I think I'll just do Meek to English for $150k and be done with my rucks.

Unless another opportunity presents itself next week, I think I'll just do Meek to English for $150k and be done with my rucks.
vs Marshall the week after?

If Meek can keep up a 90 or 100 average at R2 I'm inclined to keep him until I've cleared out my lower-averaging on-field rookies on other lines

Balta is 1-2 weeks away. Naismith won't stick around. Will make some money eventually, but he'll be playing VFL more than AFL.

Dogs Garcia is the one next week. 23 yo. 5th year in the system. 20 games under his belt. Lots of spuds have been rotated through that spot at the Dogs, the competition isn't that good (McNeil, Jones, Poulter, Baker, Scott, etc).
I wouldn’t pick Garcia if that’s the role he goes back to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Meek > Naismith is dead.

The Big Lebowski Death GIF by Working Title

Well the Grundy to Meek trade has backfired so far.
I’m hoping Meeks ribs are better and he can start punching out a few tons.
Meek to Darcy in a few weeks.
It wasnt good, but there's been worse fallout from that stampede on Grundy.
Grundy > Marshall was a bust, but the Grundy > English trade was a massive disaster.

Prices closed more than $70K in just 1 week between Grundy and English, and likely to close another $70K this week.
Thats the equivalent of throwing away an entire good rook.

Yep, around $590k with a BE of 80-90. Horrible timing as it looks like Meek still has solid scores in him and cash to make, and Sweet is about to come in. I suppose English has to wait. Hopefully he doesn't go back up to $700k lol.

Yep, around $590k with a BE of 80-90. Horrible timing as it looks like Meek still has solid scores in him and cash to make, and Sweet is about to come in. I suppose English has to wait. Hopefully he doesn't go back up to $700k lol.
Last two weeks, English is back to his old self .....running hard to make himself a target ....was very good in Ruck contests against an elite tap ruck in Hodor

He will be 700k again after he double tons against the Hawks and Tiges the next 2 weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back