Injury 2024 St.Kilda Injury information

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi everyone, after this, I have given myself a 2 week ban on posting. I was getting over the top on pressing the causes of injuries at the club and being overly critical of the club.

After breaking my leg recently (requiring op & a traumatic stay in hospital) and being held up at home for a considerable period was having an adverse effect on my clarity of thought.

Apologies to all & Go Saints

So what's the deal with King? Was a test for the Dogs game but has now missed two weeks.

They probably didn't think it was worth rushing him back at less than 100% fitness for an interstate game we will probably lose.

If we were playing a final or a game that was crucial to us playing finals he would probably be playing tonight.

Hi everyone, after this, I have given myself a 2 week ban on posting. I was getting over the top on pressing the causes of injuries at the club and being overly critical of the club.

After breaking my leg recently (requiring op & a traumatic stay in hospital) and being held up at home for a considerable period was having an adverse effect on my clarity of thought.

Apologies to all & Go Saints
Hey mate I've been right there. The rubbish l went on with high AF on endone was way worse.

Hastie was walking normally after the game and had no strapping or ice on his knee. The AFL site timeline said he came off at 22.13 but there was no mention of it in the official match report.

Ross mentioned an ACL in the press conference but he was probably talking about SPP. He was asked about Rowan Marshall but then spoke about the Port injuries.

We’ll wait and see but I doubt this is true.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to someone who saw Rath speak in a pregame function, wasn't comfortable pushing off the knee yet so they decided to give him some extra training over the weekend and he should fine for next week.
What was Rath doing speaking at a pregame function. Left St Kilda last year.

Early on Finey's Final Siren he suggested a rumor that Angus Hastie has done his ACL.
Ross mentioned something about the possibility of SPP having done his. Apparently the Port camp were miffed by Ross making a medical judgement on their player at his presser 🙄

Think it’s a misunderstanding re Hastie 🤞🏼

Hastie was walking normally after the game and had no strapping or ice on his knee. The AFL site timeline said he came off at 22.13 but there was no mention of it in the official match report.

Ross mentioned an ACL in the press conference but he was probably talking about SPP. He was asked about Rowan Marshall but then spoke about the Port injuries.

We’ll wait and see but I doubt this is true.
I think I heard Hastie was playing VFL today. If so, it’s all good!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back