Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
1705453661776.png

Welcome to 2024 SuperCoach DRAFT Stars

I hope you enjoyed last season of DRAFT .....any bugs we'll try and iron out via discussion in this thread

That said, we'll be shortening the time between picks to 30 seconds ...feedback was the 1 minute was too long ...so you'll need to prepare

We indicated the two Draft Star Divisions would remain an invitation .....over that, we'll gauge the level of interest in more Divisions

We need a couple of posters to raise their hands as commissioners of both Leagues .....Last year NSWCROW and kyri were kind enough to organise, many thanks ......if we can get more visibility on how the DRAFT Comp is going, finals and winners of the competitions ....we will award Badges to the winners

Participants last season will have 1st right of refusal to participate in 2024 .....and sadly, some posters have left the room, or won't wish to play again, they'll need to be replaced

Grand Finalists of Div 2 Draft Stars will automatically be upgraded to Div 1 .....then next will be the Prelim Finalist teams & so on ...until Div 1 is replenished

Here are last this seasons participants ....please advise if you would like to participate again in 2024

Draft Stars 1Draft Stars 2
Nuggetz :whitecheck:Like MJThe Gronk :whitecheck:Gronks FC
NSWCROW :whitecheck:NSWCROW

Luka5 :whitecheck:

Garran Geckos
ForeverHardcore :whitecheck:Forever Hardcoreqwertyboy :whitecheck:qwertyboy fc
fuic08 :whitecheck:Tristram Cows

Soapy V :whitecheck:

OldFarmer
weltschmerz :whitecheck: CAPTAIN Broady BinchickensMatthew Jelley :whitecheck:Jelstars FC
TheRednWhite :whitecheck:The DoomsayerDisco_Roach :whitecheck:Boags Boozehounds.

kirbonavich :whitecheck:

@SCRings_Thomas Hird 2020 :whitecheck:BrightSky
buttox :whitecheck:Lalbert
Raveneyes :whitecheck:Motown Sharks

balmainforever :whitecheck:

OvershareShueygod :whitecheck:
A Bit Dusty :whitecheck:Weekend At Bergmans

Badgeroo :whitecheck:

Neurodiverse
King_Steele :whitecheck:Warma Turtles

Onix :whitecheck:

Moveable Object

RobZombie :whitecheck:All You Zombies

Last edited:

Is anyone running a keeper league? I’d be keen to join/start one up if there was enough people that are serious about it

If somebody else pulls out, I'd be keen to have a crack at a SC draft league. Team Name, "The Disco Roaches"

Just checking in as I saw somewhere mentioned Draft League codes have been sent out. Didn’t seem to get sent one myself. Just confirming I am good to go still this year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now that he's named in Round 0, where are we taking Clayton Oliver?

You get to see and do weird things in drafts.
How about 4 of first 5 draft picks being rucks.
1709546629702.png

Can someone do me a favor and tell me what number these players went in your draft for research purposes? My draft is tmw night.

Karl amon
Nic Martin
Max Holmes
Harry himmelberg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back