Leagues 2024 SuperCoach - Need a League Filled - Post Code Here

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a couple of Draft Leagues looking to be filled, been playing with the idea of them turning into Keeper Leagues to keep the fun going. Happy to see what everyone thinks after the season is done. Aiming for a weekend draft time depending on how we go with numbers.

Codes:

I have a couple of Draft Leagues looking to be filled, been playing with the idea of them turning into Keeper Leagues to keep the fun going. Happy to see what everyone thinks after the season is done. Aiming for a weekend draft time depending on how we go with numbers.

Codes:
Hey mate, how are you tracking for numbers in your two leagues? I'm a part of two keeper leagues that have been going for 5 years each and it's a fun format if you can get enough long termers. What's the difference between your two leagues?

Hey mate, how are you tracking for numbers in your two leagues? I'm a part of two keeper leagues that have been going for 5 years each and it's a fun format if you can get enough long termers. What's the difference between your two leagues?
Managed to fill them up, had to retire on so only running the 615065 draft.

I agree its great to do the Keep Leagues as a different format to just pure draft. I ran a couple over in AFL Fantasy but as a long time SuperCoach player as well; I never did any Keepers only just normal Draft.

Looking forward to how the season goes, and doing my best to ensure a great season for everyone and keep them wanting to come back!

Any tips you can share?

Managed to fill them up, had to retire on so only running the 615065 draft.

I agree its great to do the Keep Leagues as a different format to just pure draft. I ran a couple over in AFL Fantasy but as a long time SuperCoach player as well; I never did any Keepers only just normal Draft.

Looking forward to how the season goes, and doing my best to ensure a great season for everyone and keep them wanting to come back!

Any tips you can share?
No worries, let me know if a spot opens up as I'd be keen to join!

I think the main thing is engagement and banter within a discord or something similar. Gives people a drive to want to play even if they're going no good. Equalisation can be tough especially if their is a quality gap between coaches, so one of my leagues makes us delist 10 of our 30 players each year which works to an extent. But whatever the majority wants I spose.

Good luck!

Hey all, I am looking to create a league this year designed to be one of the top leagues! I would love to create a league of players exclusively in the SC data - hall of fame top 100.

For reference my team name is 'Church of Parish' and I am currently ranked 83.

If you would like to be a part of this league please reach out. Cheers

No worries, let me know if a spot opens up as I'd be keen to join!

I think the main thing is engagement and banter within a discord or something similar. Gives people a drive to want to play even if they're going no good. Equalisation can be tough especially if their is a quality gap between coaches, so one of my leagues makes us delist 10 of our 30 players each year which works to an extent. But whatever the majority wants I spose.

Good luck!
It sounds like you have a good group going, and it's probably lucky for me as looks like a spot might open up on the Keeper League I am running, however, I need to confirm with SuperCoach first on how it works with people getting moved around.

Long story short and lesson learnt is that it is hard to cater for everyone and a few people have already expressed their desire to leave due to

- Draft time - as 10 people were ok with the draft time and 2 weren't so we went ahead with the draft but the two didn't like the outcome of that so they wanted to quit. This is understandable as don't want to force anyone to stay if it's not for them.

- Not understanding Keeper Leagues - another reason is that a couple of people didn't like the outcome of their draft as they didn't know that you would be stuck with a majority of the players as Keepers, so picking Danger, Libba or Crippa is great but how many miles are you getting out of them compared or Wardlaw or Reid or Sanders. So they also want to leave due to me not explaining the draft strategy to them.

So put in a request to SuperCoach to see what they can do to cater for these guys, and maybe open up some opportunities for others to join, as no hard feelings to anyone on my end just a learning lesson I guess.

If you want to join up, pop me a private message. Hopefully, we can get a few more together to rebuild the 12 we need. There are a few great people who joined and want to continue.

Format is

6-5-1-6 with an extended Keeper Bench of 14

It sounds like you have a good group going, and it's probably lucky for me as looks like a spot might open up on the Keeper League I am running, however, I need to confirm with SuperCoach first on how it works with people getting moved around.

Long story short and lesson learnt is that it is hard to cater for everyone and a few people have already expressed their desire to leave due to

- Draft time - as 10 people were ok with the draft time and 2 weren't so we went ahead with the draft but the two didn't like the outcome of that so they wanted to quit. This is understandable as don't want to force anyone to stay if it's not for them.

- Not understanding Keeper Leagues - another reason is that a couple of people didn't like the outcome of their draft as they didn't know that you would be stuck with a majority of the players as Keepers, so picking Danger, Libba or Crippa is great but how many miles are you getting out of them compared or Wardlaw or Reid or Sanders. So they also want to leave due to me not explaining the draft strategy to them.

So put in a request to SuperCoach to see what they can do to cater for these guys, and maybe open up some opportunities for others to join, as no hard feelings to anyone on my end just a learning lesson I guess.

If you want to join up, pop me a private message. Hopefully, we can get a few more together to rebuild the 12 we need. There are a few great people who joined and want to continue.

Format is

PM sent. Cheers.

Format is

Hey mate, unable to private message, but if you can message me we can chat. I am in the existing league!

Thanks

Hey mate, unable to private message, but if you can message me we can chat. I am in the existing league!

Thanks

Thanks
I was just looking around and I am unable to private message as well. Not sure if we have a wait a certain amount of time until it is activated?

But yeah would love to have you in the keeper league, just want to double check you know what you are getting into (as to avoid what happened to some others last time)

Keeper means we will pick an extended team and each year you get to keep a certain amount of those players and will have to delist the rest to keep your list fresh while also getting the best out of your developing players.

Draft time is up in the air, I set it for down the track but once everyone gets on board and I migrate over the few from the last league then I will start a chat area for us.

Sorry if you already know all this stuff, just wanted to double check as had a lot of angry coaches last time who did not know the difference between keeper and normal draft hence me having to do countless emails to Supercoach to convince them to remove the draft league because it became toxic with people complaining.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was just looking around and I am unable to private message as well. Not sure if we have a wait a certain amount of time until it is activated?

But yeah would love to have you in the keeper league, just want to double check you know what you are getting into (as to avoid what happened to some others last time)

Keeper means we will pick an extended team and each year you get to keep a certain amount of those players and will have to delist the rest to keep your list fresh while also getting the best out of your developing players.

Draft time is up in the air, I set it for down the track but once everyone gets on board and I migrate over the few from the last league then I will start a chat area for us.

Sorry if you already know all this stuff, just wanted to double check as had a lot of angry coaches last time who did not know the difference between keeper and normal draft hence me having to do countless emails to Supercoach to convince them to remove the draft league because it became toxic with people complaining.
I'll add you into a DM, so you can chat privately

Hey all, I am looking to create a league this year designed to be one of the top leagues! I would love to create a league of players exclusively in the SC data - hall of fame top 100.

For reference my team name is 'Church of Parish' and I am currently ranked 83.

If you would like to be a part of this league please reach out. Cheers
Would you like to join us here?

Is anyone running a keeper league? I’d be keen to join/start one up if there was enough people that are serious about it

Hi All,

I have a few openings in two leagues, they have been going for approx 10 years and have consistently been top 50-100 leagues.

feel free to join if you're looking for challenging leagues.

Cheers

Hi everyone, I am part of a Keeper League that needs filling (Not my keeper league).

Code is 103818 if anyone wants to join as the creator posted a public invite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back