VFL 2024 Swans Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

Joel Hamling is not the only player to be “traded” to Sydney from Fremantle… because he wasn’t traded 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Stephens has dropped off a long way. He is just innocuous on the ground.
Decent spread of players across Swans reserves. Agree Edwards not ready but he's well on the way Snell as well.
Hamling being played up front as cover for our three talls maybe ?
If Ladhams had MacLeans attitude and work ethic he really could be something. Not sure how much longer he has on his contract but I can't see him getting another one the way he is going. If Grundy went down I would prefer McLean to go first ruck and Amartey chop out rather than promote Ladhams.

Decent spread of players across Swans reserves. Agree Edwards not ready but he's well on the way Snell as well.
If Ladhams had MacLeans attitude and work ethic he really could be something. Not sure how much longer he has on his contract but I can't see him getting another one the way he is going. If Grundy went down I would prefer McLean to go first ruck and Amartey chop out rather than promote Ladhams.
Mclean is the best chop out ruck in the AFL

I think we have more defensive cover than key forward cover, given the unreliability of Reid and Buller. So adding some flexibility to where Hamling could play makes a lot of sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched the last 5 minutes of the reserves stream.
Appalling skills from both teams.
Parker been brought down to a different level unfortunately for him.
Doing him no favours for a recall anytime soon based on this crap.
Campbell next in line IMO.

Dylan Stephens......................not being promoted anytime soon either.

Blew a few chances that Q. Love how the commentators refer to Ladhams as good and bad Pete.

Campbell and Cleary playing well.

Magor also showing a bit of class.

Don’t know whether Parker copped a knock but this has been unconvincing.

Hamling, Moi Moi and Kirk are fun to watch up forward.

Otherwise I AM SICK OF OUR BLOKES COPPING HEAD KNOCKS.

Campbell in and inside outside mid role which is nice to see.

Kirk has surprised me..has his dad's hard edge but a more attack nous that his dad didn't

Cleary is exceeding my expectations. Playing as a very mature extractor. Can see him replacing Adams in a few years.

Green has shown flashes but is years away.

Edwards isn't there but would like to see a token seniors debut so he know what he needs to build towards

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back