Andrew Gaff
Jamaine Jones
Elliot Yeo

Western Bulldogs

Tim English
Jason Johannisen
Tom Liberatore

North Melbourne Out of Contract Players - 19

Jackson Archer, Kallan Dawson, Blake Drury, Eddie Ford, Hamish Free, Brayden George, Hugh Greenwood, Robert Hansen Jr, Cooper Harvey, Charlie Lazzaro, Finnbar Maley, Will Phillips, Toby Pink, Tom Powell, Bailey Scott, Liam Shiels, Curtis Taylor, Tarryn Thomas, Cameron Zurhaar

Last edited:
Of those free agents
1. Sean darcy
2. Tyson stengle
3. Josh Battle

Sign S Darcy and trade for B King would be a dream result.

We would need to have the sort of breakout year that has the competition worried to attract that level of talent, but you never know.
I reckon Finbar has got King vibes all over him. We say it all the time and it’ll never happen, but be good to get Duck down to work with him. He’s not gunna die wondering the way he attacks the ball in the air.

Well time to bunker down and begin the hunt all over again…this time l think some clubs might be a little more concerned that we are hunting due to where we are with list development ….and of course the legendary mythological war chest…should be a fun 24 season…let’s shake some club trees and see what happens.

I'd offer the world to have Tom Stewart across our half back line, but I know deep down he is never leaving Geelong.
I’d offer a simply disgusting amount of money to Sam Taylor when he becomes a FA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Take this with a touch of a grain of salt at the moment, but a little birdy has told me we are into a player which, if a trade was to go through, and he landed at North, would be one of the most ironic trades in the history of trading.

Aaron Cadman.
When?

He hasn't signed a new contract and is out of contract at end of 2024.

All I've heard is he hasn't settled as well as expected. Could potentially be missing home a little.

North obviously did homework on him through the 2022 season as he was rocketing up draft boards, and we had early pick/s

Would leave the Giants shorthanded in key forwards, so it would take a bit to get done, but there's genuine discussions around him returning to Victoria.

Take this with a touch of a grain of salt at the moment, but a little birdy has told me we are into a player which, if a trade was to go through, and he landed at North, would be one of the most ironic trades in the history of trading.

Aaron Cadman.

That would leave us with picks 1,3,4 from the 2022 draft on our list holy s***!

Aaron Cadman.

Mid heavy draft next year and likely another top 4 pick for us. Our first with change either way depending on how he goes this year. Lesssssdoit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back