VFL 2024 VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Why the * can’t this start at 11 at least so we can actually watch it? Just ridiculous fixturing in this league
Should have been played yesterday, make it a double header with the VFLW game.
Explain to me how Bevo and the coaches are able to assess the VFL form of guys trying to push for selection if they can't watch the game.

Should have been played yesterday, make it a double header with the VFLW game.
Explain to me how Bevo and the coaches are able to assess the VFL form of guys trying to push for selection if they can't watch the game.
Yeah it’s a joke tbh, sooner we get an AFL reserves league the better. Thats where this extra money should be going to prop up the bottom end of lists (Rather than stars contracts going from 1mil > 2mil etc), larger squads and full time reserves team with full time coaching - that will improve the standard of footy across the board.

Especially important with new teams coming in and the talent pool getting spread again

Some poor handballing but a clear directive to run forward in waves and support. I’m okay with it taking a while to click if we’re actually trying to do something different, even if we have to tidy up when and when not to go

Garcia always looks like a monster at this level

Where’s Buss, doesn’t seem to be out there? Whose the travelling emg, McNeil I guess

Arty and Clarke look really lively, Arty got done trying to do too much but I’m fine with that. Basically it’s so obvious that these two are natural ground level forwards, unlike a couple others in the seniors.

If we’re confident they can run out a game and the defensive side will be non-negotiable, the offence will come and it’s not like the guys keeping them out are doing anything offensively anyway.

If as expected VDM stinks it up today one of these two just has to come in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So no Scott, McNeil and Busslinger, despite not being listed on the injury list? Why is this club never transparent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back