20th AFL Team

Which location will be the home of the 20th AFL team?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Mr Taswegian

Roo Man
May 25, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Former Hawks president has said Hobart's AFL stadium will start construction in 2024,I wonder if he knows something we don't or it is just him putting a estimate on it.

RedV3x

It's about time some mods started being fair
Dec 14, 2015
It's about time some mods started being fair
AFL Club
Fremantle
You can’t have a horse related name.

Of course you can - Sta lions, Colts, Mustangs. A brumby is a feral horse. who wants to be associated with a feral horse ?
As for colours - there's too much blue, yellow and white in the AFL.
Fremantle went bold, eventually going to purple.
I assume Tasmania will be largely green, so a green fields Canberra side would be open.

Jun 23, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA dodgers LA Kings Melbourne Aces
Of course you can - Sta lions, Colts, Mustangs. A brumby is a feral horse. who wants to be associated with a feral horse ?
I assume Tasmania will be largely green, so a green fields Canberra side would be open.
i know theres alot of blue but there's no team with duel blue colours

Jun 23, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
i just dont want every expansion team to have green I think the duel blue is a great idea

Jun 23, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
I'm not sure how to use pink but its obvious tassie will have green and a nt team will as well and freo may bring green back I was thinking of colour skemes and plates and designs that haven't been used yet

Bjo187

Premiership Player
Apr 30, 2020
AFL Club
Essendon
Tassie - green, red and white, I love that combination.
Canberra - green, navy blue and yellow (or silver).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 26, 2016
Canberra, ACT
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
i dont want Canberra to be like the raiders and tassie has to be green yellow and maroon its just obvious at this point its their colours

If Canberra had any green, I think it'd be a darker green. We're the bush capital, and we're centred on the lake, so I think blue and green would be a good combo. A bit like the below, but probably a bit darker green.

images.jpeg

I'm not sure how to use pink

The only way I could see pink being used is with black. Like a darker, brighter pink like below. I think dominant black with pink hoops (like Geelong), would look pretty good.

0_GettyImages-1196994184.jpg

_Cerberus_

Club Legend
Sep 30, 2022
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
If there was another Green, a simple Green and White, or Green, White, Black would be simpler and cleaner. You want something that is easy to work with for alternate shirts. Green is my favorite colour and surprised after all these years no team runs with it, though Fremantle ditched theirs. Tasmania is a very back end shade of Green, a dark forest green type. Would be nice to see a more brighter shade, almost like Western United or Celtic.

NOT LIME GREEN. The worst shade of Green in my opinion.

Any future expansion teams would probably run with the safe and common colors than try include something the league doesn't have. Pink might be too bold for some, even though it works well with both black or white.

If there was another Green, a simple Green and White, or Green, White, Black would be simpler and cleaner. You want something that is easy to work with for alternate shirts. Green is my favorite colour and surprised after all these years no team runs with it, though Fremantle ditched theirs. Tasmania is a very back end shade of Green, a dark forest green type. Would be nice to see a more brighter shade, almost like Western United or Celtic.

Any future expansion teams would probably run with the safe and common colors than try include something the league doesn't have. Pink might be too bold for some, even though it works well with both black or white.
You'd love the ECA here in Melbourne then. Feels like more than half use green as their primary colour

Bjo187

Premiership Player
Apr 30, 2020
AFL Club
Essendon

Yep a vibrant green with white would bounce nicely and really stand out in the crowd like swans and kangaroos fans do.

No to pink.

Jun 23, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams

agree that could be a good idea I made a Ireland team concept with that idea it would work for an Irish themed team

Jun 23, 2021
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The old Tassie state jumper used to have a "rose" T and collar.
Similar to the hue of a pink lady apple.
In fact, the Pink Ladies would be a great name for the womens team.
A predominantly rose jumper with green and gold trim would look sensational.
i think dont change the teams identity but add pink like what freo did

Mar 17, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood
The old Tassie state jumper used to have a "rose" T and collar.
Similar to the hue of a pink lady apple.
In fact, the Pink Ladies would be a great name for the womens team.
A predominantly rose jumper with green and gold trim would look sensational.

Pink Ladies. :)

Also what Fruit/apple name for the men? Golden Delicious? Jonagolds? Maybe nice green Packham pears? :)

Back