Collingwood

Sun Stormer

Mature Age Recruit
Jul 27, 2018
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I saw.

A bit late, given this is just for the 2022 season lol The deals would have been agreed before the list cutout date. At first when I saw it, I thought, an extra year on top of 2022? haha
I was kinda hoping it was King etc - but will have to wait longer I guess.

Carraracannon

Draftee
Nov 29, 2021
AFL Club
Gold Coast
I saw.

A bit late, given this is just for the 2022 season lol The deals would have been agreed before the list cutout date. At first when I saw it, I thought, an extra year on top of 2022? haha
Got to tick those kpi boxes , 9 goals in 5 games as a key forward , has anyone done less to stay on a AFL list , at least Oea averaged 19 possession.

GC2015

Premiership Player
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Are any other overage academy players training with the main squad other than Bella? The reason I ask is because, if he's the only one currently training with the main group, then he's obviously the big favourite for us to pick him up as our one Cat B SSP selection we can make from this coming Monday until March.

With Austin Harris training for Essendon right now, surely we give Bella a chance and SSP him to the rookie list?

Carraracannon

Draftee
Nov 29, 2021
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Are any other overage academy players training with the main squad other than Bella? The reason I ask is because, if he's the only one currently training with the main group, then he's obviously the big favourite for us to pick him up as our one Cat B SSP selection we can make from this coming Monday until March.

With Austin Harris training for Essendon right now, surely we give Bella a chance and SSP him to the rookie list?
[/QUOTE

We only have one rookie a spot, we didn't get two rookie b spots this year, as a overage academy player I don't think he is eligible for the SPP and finally we will take who we are told to take haven't you worked that out yet, those extra spots come with a caveat

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad