#21 - Braydon Preuss - Dropping bombs from outside 50 cause that's what ruckmen do

Remove this Banner Ad

How about the fact that the player we traded for Preuss will be flipping burgers at Hungry Jacks at the end of this year.
That's a good trade.

The same conversation was had when melks was traded in and we paid him to much, he is/was in very similar dollars.

IMO what you pay players is overrated, everyone has the same salary cap which is funded by the AFL. And as long as we don’t loose anyone due to Salary cap issue like giants do every year then we are managing it well.

we did “loose” Kent, but I see he got injured again last night so his output was about 5 more games a year than preuss.

we “missed” Martin but he was always going to Carlton they also are paying him $1.7mil this season after under paying their salary cap for 2 years.

Let’s say the lever deal doesn’t work out, id be more Filthy on the 2 first rounders we gave up than the $800k a year

do you take out the dearest insurance policy you can find for work or do you take the one thats cheaper and covers the essentials?
I take out the highest, I work where the butterfly's work. Sometimes where doves cry my brother

Remove this Banner Ad

Back