Player Watch #21 Cameron Pedersen - Retired, thanks Cam

Remove this Banner Ad

Any reason you picked TJ as your Avatar when you have an obvious option...

Was a favourite of mine growing up, thought I'd start my career at bigfooty with a throwback.

I would love it if by the end of his career he manages to play 100 games.

That's one of the main things I want for the man, definitely deserves the tonne! Would need to be on the list for another two seasons I think, he currently sits at 74?

You'd be wrapped if Smith or Weid played as well as him today :p

Not great though thats for sure, felt he got in the way too much today if anything. Didn't hold the grabs he should and was slaughtered in the ruck when relieving, albeit against a giant and far better ruckman than him in Cox.

My curiosity has been itched though, not fussed if he is dropped next week for nothing more than to give the forward line a bit more balance and to stop Goodwin getting cute with TMac and playing him on the wing for the first half in games.

You'd be wrapped if Smith or Weid played as well as him today :p

Not great though thats for sure, felt he got in the way too much today if anything. Didn't hold the grabs he should and was slaughtered in the ruck when relieving, albeit against a giant and far better ruckman than him in Cox.

My curiosity has been itched though, not fussed if he is dropped next week for nothing more than to give the forward line a bit more balance and to stop Good win getting cute with TMac and playing him on the wing for the first half in games.
If Weideman grabbed two contested marks we’d all be stoked mate ;)

The other thing is that Goody didn't trust him enough to throw him on Cox. Given he was a defender in a former life...telling.

I love some of our posters.

Why isn’t Goodwin picking pedo. Nek minute delist the spud!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The other thing is that Goody didn't trust him enough to throw him on Cox. Given he was a defender in a former life...telling.
He'd be giving up nearly 20cm, and he's not strong enough to put the body on a guy like Cox. Would have been a massacre unless he's playing as the third man from behind

He'd be giving up nearly 20cm, and he's not strong enough to put the body on a guy like Cox. Would have been a massacre unless he's playing as the third man from behind
We were playing Smith on him who is shorter again, and look what happened. At least Pedo has the body to try.

We were playing Smith on him who is shorter again, and look what happened. At least Pedo has the body to try.
Smith's jump allows him to fly at the footy better. Not that it worked, but I can see why Goody preferred him.

Incidentally I thought Smith was actually pretty good across the back half, save for his disposal

Pedo isn’t a defender, smith actually did well on cox in the last. He only took one mark on smith and that was after a Collingwood player had enough time to wheel onto his left foot and loft it perfectly to cox’s advantage

Why don't we just play none of him, Smith or Weideman given none of them have shown they're up to it this season? Play Petracca in that role and bring in an extra runner.

Why don't we just play none of him, Smith or Weideman given none of them have shown they're up to it this season? Play Petracca in that role and bring in an extra runner.
yeah it does seem to me that Petracca is only a fwd at this stage of his career. cant touch it when he goes in the middle and then we are a man down at the stoppages and around the ground as he is usually the last to the contest and when he does get the ball he usually goes for some sort of long bomb tumbling torpedo that gets turned over more often than not. wouldn't mind seeing what he can do at FF. Hogan CHF and T.Mac doing his WING/FWD thing.

he was shithouse today, but let's not forget the bloke played some huge games last year after Gawn went down, KO'd last week and his first game at AFL level in months he was never going to have a big one
If Gawn goes down again I’ll be happy to see Pedersen back, but he’s not a forward’s arsehole. Doesn’t do anything at ground level either

Remove this Banner Ad

Back