AFL Player #21: Dyson Heppell aka Farnsy

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe it is just me but how does Martin make the side, and how on goodness earth does Burgoyne make it ahead of Nick Smith!
Um, Gunston over Hawkins is clearly the biggest error
I don't understand why WCE fans hate Priddis so much. The guy is a good inside footballer and may make the AA team this year :drunk:
It's the same as our supporters bagging Stanton

Except for the part where Priddis is in the All-Australian Squad and Stanton isn't

Except for the part where Priddis stands up when his teammates wont and Stanton doesn't

Similar though
youre_serious_futurama.gif

I'm not trying to bash Stanton, I'm just saying that those who bash Stanton are more justified than those who bash Priddis. WCE supporters are literally talking about dropping and delisting Priddis whilst he is an All-Australian candidate. That's on another level.

Except for the part where Priddis is in the All-Australian Squad and Stanton isn't

Except for the part where Priddis stands up when his teammates wont and Stanton doesn't

Similar though
Stanton (alongside Watson) was just about our best midfielder for over half a decade. He has carried this side so many times it isn't funny.

Had breakfast next to this guy this morning, he was with his missus and we all ended up having a chat/joke around with the waitress.
The guys an absolute legend, he's going to be the captain of our club no question, and yes, all i needed was one breakfast with him to know that.

plus he ordered extra bacon on the side, only f#*king legends order extra bacon on the side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

plus he ordered extra bacon on the side, only f#*king legends order extra bacon on the side.

Breaking News:

Bombers star trialing benefits of dangerous levels of pig fat at offsite location. Deluded fans celebrate what can only be described as cheating. Hird does nothing to stop this new program.

Caroline Wilson

Remove this Banner Ad

Back