AFL Player #21: Dyson Heppell aka Farnsy

Remove this Banner Ad

they have mentioned in on social media

selling a premiership medal is probably a little more noteworthy then a bloke having an overdue haircut though....

lol

Take a gander at the north sympathy thread. They raised the same point and it didn't end well.

Who cares how the money is raised?

they have mentioned in on social media

selling a premiership medal is probably a little more noteworthy then a bloke having an overdue haircut though....

Maybe but we generally care too much about the actual medals, it's the achievement that's valuable to the individual not the metal.

Once again Hepps is playing the the good bloke media game.
Wish he'd spend as much time trying to be an A grade footballer.

He just raised $50k in no time at all and hobbled his way through last season. Bit harsh there mate!
Well done him, great cause but, I'm still saying he needs to decide if he wants to be a media star or a better footballer.
Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of his.

Well done him, great cause but, I'm still saying he needs to decide if he wants to be a media star or a better footballer.
Media star?

Come on man, he did this out of the goodness of his heart. Hepp is actually a pretty shy and private guy underneath that relaxed demeanour, he hasn't done this for attention or to increase his media 'star'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Media star?

Come on man, he did this out of the goodness of his heart. Hepp is actually a pretty shy and private guy underneath that relaxed demeanour, he hasn't done this for attention or to increase his media 'star'.
Come on man, he did this out of the goodness of his heart. Hepp is actually a pretty shy and private guy underneath that relaxed demeanor.

Ok boomer

Mate, footy players are full time now, this probably helps the boredom. None of this stuff has any impact on how they perform. They used to have full time jobs too!

lol

Take a gander at the north sympathy thread. They raised the same point and it didn't end well.

Who cares how the money is raised?

idc about another thread?

im not talking about the money - hepp has raised 4 x what beams medal is going for...........

im just saying giving up a premiership medal probably gets more interest then heppell getting a haircut.

not saying heppells efforts are any less noteworthy.....

Last edited:

confused?

raising money for a good cause detracts from being a good footballer?

Did well last season considering he had 1 good foot!

He's having a haircut. Asked for money in exchange for having a haircut. Will give the money away.
Finished. Not sure how that will detract from his focus on football, not to mention that we've seen Heppell's ceiling. He's a solid B grader.

idc about another thread?

im not talking about the money - hepp has raised 4 x what beams medal is going for...........

im just saying giving up a premiership medal probably gets more interest then heppell getting a haircut.

not saying heppells efforts are any less noteworthy.....

Heppell's isn't an auction though, so everyone can donate as little or as much as they like. Some single individual has to actually stump up $25k for Beams' medal. Not surprised one is going to raise more than the other.

Heppell's isn't an auction though, so everyone can donate as little or as much as they like. Some single individual has to actually stump up $25k for Beams' medal. Not surprised one is going to raise more than the other.

yep agree.

both are doing good work.

hepp has raised 4 x what beams medal is going for...........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back