AFL Player #21: Dyson Heppell aka Farnsy

Remove this Banner Ad

He should get the nose straightened imo

His partner sounded very happy when it was getting shaved off View attachment 804191
Is that Hepps girlfriend??
At first I thought it was Shakira (this is a compliment)

**just like Hepps former haircut style was from the early 2000s, all my pop culture references are also from the same era
724873CA-F521-4E14-BE97-F78E233CF6E2.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't have thought he'd be picked in a state team?

I’m sure I read somewhere that each club could nominate a certain number of players (maybe 3 or 4) from which the teams would be selected. If that’s the case I’d assume one of Essendon’s nominations would be Heppell due to his Gippsland connection. Obviously if there was an injury cloud then he wouldn’t be put forward by the club.

I’d like to think that being a charity match held in the preseason, each club could nominate 2 vics and 2 all-stars to play. This would mean an absolutely ridiculous bench size but it would mean that more players could take part with less risk of exertion type injuries, given they’d all have less playing time.

I hope the game isn’t treated like a real state of origin. It’s the wrong time of year for it and I don’t think it is in the spirit of why the game was agreed upon.

TLDR; Heppell will play assuming he is fit.

I’m sure I read somewhere that each club could nominate a certain number of players (maybe 3 or 4) from which the teams would be selected. If that’s the case I’d assume one of Essendon’s nominations would be Heppell due to his Gippsland connection. Obviously if there was an injury cloud then he wouldn’t be put forward by the club.

I’d like to think that being a charity match held in the preseason, each club could nominate 2 vics and 2 all-stars to play. This would mean an absolutely ridiculous bench size but it would mean that more players could take part with less risk of exertion type injuries, given they’d all have less playing time.

I hope the game isn’t treated like a real state of origin. It’s the wrong time of year for it and I don’t think it is in the spirit of why the game was agreed upon.

TLDR; Heppell will play assuming he is fit.
I'd rather they leave the big V out of it and make it Rampage v Flyers if that's the case.

I'd rather they leave the big V out of it and make it Rampage v Flyers if that's the case.

I’d agree with that. I don’t like the idea of “state of origin” as a charity event. Just make up two teams and have the coaches select players school yard style.

Needs the new bonce with new graphic.
Certainly. VelvetSledge advises me that he attempted to photoshop a new bonce on there but it didn't work out that well. When we get a new pic of him in his gear sans dreadlocks it'll get updated (along with some of the draftees that have s**t photos).

Can almost hear Sheeds whispering in the background..."At least he looks like a footballer now"

As opposed to:

Early career Harvs.
2001 Solomon.
Anderson, early career Grenvold and O'Brien.
Van Der Haar.

Can almost hear Sheeds whispering in the background..."At least he looks like a footballer now"
And you can almost hear everyone else whisper, "who cares?"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back