AFL Player #21: Dyson Heppell aka Farnsy

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess Heppell purposely spilt that drink on purple then.....
He is such a w***er to say that he wasn't going to come on and only came on to break this worthy exclusive.
The only reason it's an exclusive is that it's sooo irrelevant for anyone to bother.

I guess Heppell purposely spilt that drink on purple then.....
He is such a ****** to say that he wasn't going to come on and only came on to break this worthy exclusive.
The only reason it's an exclusive is that it's sooo irrelevant for anyone to bother.

He probably slept in Danks bin the slimy grub.

3rd place in the 2017 Crichton Medal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now i know that you can get stats to prove just about anything but ............ After a year out, Dyson averaged 26.3 disposals per game (the 2nd highest season average of his career after 2014, and 1.6 more than his total career average). I'd say that was pretty good, and hopefully with another pre-season under his belt, he'll be in even better form next year, and lead us to a Premiership (after the "fairytales" of the last 2 seasons, it's got to be either us or St Kilda).

Needs to get to another level this year does Hepp. Can he become the A Grader like Pendlebury? Has he got another 5-10% improvement in him?? We need him to find it.

Just needs to get back to his best of a couple years ago.

Ive always said he needs to find a way to hit the scoreboard more often, stilk think we're yet to see that

Just needs to get back to his best of a couple years ago.

Ive always said he needs to find a way to hit the scoreboard more often, stilk think we're yet to see that

Yeah I agree. Other than rd 1 v hawks when he snagged 3 or 4, he doesn’t hit scoreboard nearly enough. Foot disposal is too chippy as well, so needs to tidy that up too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back