AFL Player #21: Dyson Heppell aka Farnsy

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that what you call 1% body fat?

It looks like hs guts and torso have shrunk to the size of 12b lead pencil.

Looking good Dys...I recently worked for a couple days with an ex rookie list player (not Ess) who's now with a VFL side & of course is in the middle of preseason...fit? fmd, it's one thing to see the pic's, it's another when you're working with them & it sorta kinda feels at times like they aren't human when compared to the rest of us mere mortals.

photo must have been stretched.
Wide angle lenses have all kinds of weird barrel distortion. The angle doesn't help either with the photographer being too lazy to stand up, or is an actual midget.

I was watching/reading an interview somewhere a while ago, apparently he has a lot of Bluey-isms. They spend more time trying to figure out what he wants than actually doing it :p
Call me pedantic but I hated the way he was talking about getting the ball from contested to uncontested. It was time wasting obvious bullshit that makes people disconnect with the speaker. These guys have spent their entire careers trying to get the ball clear from the contest. Why the * do you want to play 20 questions with bleeding obvious?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mattel%20Beauty%20Cuties%20DSC01240.jpg%20s.jpg

Sorry, intrusion.

Does anyone happen to have or know how to find an online image of Heppell with Tipungwuti? Doesn't matter if it's training, casual, etc. I'd like to find a pic for an essendon supporting old family member (her two current favourite players).

Essendon set to name Dyson Heppell as captain for 2017
eab75be567a5745aad55ba6b1e4fb254

Herald Sun
February 7, 2017 8:24pm
eab75be567a5745aad55ba6b1e4fb254

DYSON Heppell could be named captain of Essendon as early as Wednesday.

Heppell, 24, is widely expected to take the role, replacing Brendon Goddard, who did the job in 2016 after six-year skipper Jobe Watson was rubbed out for the year on a doping charge.

The Bombers are due to play an intra-club match at Tullamarine on Wednesday morning.

Herald Sun columnist and Essendon champion Matthew Lloyd said Heppell, who also sat out 2016, was the right candidate.

“Dyson is the total package, in my opinion,” Lloyd said on 3AW.

“He’s the perfect age to take over.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back