Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Brisbane AFLW

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ambrosia

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Overall he was very good but he had a 2 or 3 absolutely horrendous turnovers that cost us big time.

When we're running the ball in waves I think he needs to look to give the hands to runners more.

Halftimehero

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
We're now at the point where we just take this guy for granted. Was outstanding on Saturday night and has really picked up his inside game.

If we pick up a solid inside bull this offseason to help him out watch his game go to another level next year.
He's been huge, will move into the top 10 on the coaches votes leaderboard after this week.

blitzer

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
He's been pretty awesome the last 8 games or so. I dare say if he'd been playing like this the entire year he'd be in AA contention.
Still reckon he's a sneaky chance to win our B&F (obviously Smith is favourite so far).

What's impressed me is he's not just doing it offensively but at times he's gone to oppositions best mids and closed them down whilst racking them up himself. In the North game he went to Higgins after Q1 and really quelled his influence but continued to get plenty of touches himself.

Top Bottom