AFL Player #21: Dyson Heppell aka Farnsy

Remove this Banner Ad

Beautiful to watch tonight, especially some of his marks going backwards. Only thing which I could criticise was a couple of times his defense efforts where a bit lack luster in terms of putting on pressure. A minor point in an otherwise amazing game!

People called me a little crazy when I said we got the 2nd best player in the draft, he is elite, there are 6 clubs that are collectively banging their heads against the wall saying "how did we stuff this up". OP....yeah, what OP! Absolute gun, there is really no weakness, kicks goals, wins his own ball, can play outside, can play back/forward/mid.

I thought his overhead marking was spectacular on friday.

His game was exceptional in a lot of other ways, but took a few one grab clunks over his head, which was something we haven't really seen before, and to be honest I didn't think he was capable of that sort of stuff.

Bodes well for his ability to rest forward in the future at his height and size if he can clunk marks like that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloke sounds like he's baked whenever he does media commitments. He had no idea what was going on at one stage on Gameday this morning haha. Thankfully he's a decent footballer.

Sounds and looks baked pretty much all the time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back