Senior 21. Jack Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

When they were doing their warmup last night, I thought, who’s that, I don’t know that body, looked at the number and thought, nah that’s not Jack, it was, he has a rather big rump, he’s really solid through that core.
That’s why he does what he does, skinny everywhere else, but a big arse!
fu** he was good last night, so so happy!

I have a big Arse.....

When they were doing their warmup last night, I thought, who’s that, I don’t know that body, looked at the number and thought, nah that’s not Jack, it was, he has a rather big rump, he’s really solid through that core.
That’s why he does what he does, skinny everywhere else, but a big arse!
fu** he was good last night, so so happy!

Takes after his grandfather.

;)

Oops sorry this is the Jack Martin thread.

:p

I have a big Arse.....
I act like one most times around here, unless I’m doing poetry, I take that part of my repertoire very seriously.
“Harry, Harry McKay, you’re all going to die”
Picasso right there, even Blake like!

.......and if true that Agresta and co wanted Ellis over Martin....it may already be time for a little reflection.

Martin won't produce 4 goals every game, but if we weren't sure earlier, Thursday night showed just how dangerous he will be.
Whereas Ellis may have been 20% better than the player he may have been replacing, Martin must be 80% better than for some of the players we trailed forward last year.

There may be a story in there somewhere. Target needs first and foremost and every chance the net result will be better than for stock-piling talent alone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

.......and if true that Agresta and co wanted Ellis over Martin....it may already be time for a little reflection.

Martin won't produce 4 goals every game, but if we weren't sure earlier, Thursday night showed just how dangerous he will be.
Whereas Ellis may have been 20% better than the player he may have been replacing, Martin must be 80% better than for some of the players we trailed forward last year.

There may be a story in there somewhere. Target needs first and foremost and every chance the net result will be better than for stock-piling talent alone.
Great get by Liddle , Agresta and Lloyd!!!
Very good operators. Hmmm
I’m confused.

Martin should now get the oppositions best small defender which should have a flow on effect for Eddie.

Martin should now get the oppositions best small defender which should have a flow on effect for Eddie.

Doubt it.

At 185cm and very good overhead, not many are going to be putting a small defender on Jack when he plays in the forward line.

Doubt it.

At 185cm and very good overhead, not many are going to be putting a small defender on Jack when he plays in the forward line.
Wont be many tall defenders able to go with him, suppose i should settle on a medium defender.

That's about 4 times now i've replied to you and got nothing, just plain rude or you have me on ignore. I wont try again.

The_90b5bf_592007.gif

That's about 4 times now i've replied to you and got nothing, just plain rude or you have me on ignore. I wont try again.

RobR - I don't see every post and I don't look at alerts other than to get the red numbers off the screen....so good thing I saw this post.
Certainly not ignoring you dear fellow. Mods can tell you because they seem to monitor people, that I just come in and out of the forum :)

Looking back on what you said re Martin - I agree with you and it's something I know to be a fact; The more dangerous players a team has, the more 'mistakes' the opposition seem to make and the more opportunities that front up for others.

I know Betts isn't playing right now but given Martin and even Cuningham may spook a few, it may be an opportune time to bring in someone like a Honey.
The lesser/younger players often make good when all heat is taken off them. I advocated for a possible Honey inclusion this week, for that very reason.

RobR - I don't see every post and I don't look at alerts other than to get the red numbers off the screen....so good thing I saw this post.
Certainly not ignoring you dear fellow. Mods can tell you because they seem to monitor people, that I just come in and out of the forum :)

Looking back on what you said re Martin - I agree with you and it's something I know to be a fact; The more dangerous players a team has, the more 'mistakes' the opposition seem to make and the more opportunities that front up for others.

I know Betts isn't playing right now but given Martin and even Cuningham may spook a few, it may be an opportune time to bring in someone like a Honey.
The lesser/younger players often make good when all heat is taken off them. I advocated for a possible Honey inclusion this week, for that very reason.

I have had people respond to me before and I never even saw any notifications for it 😥😥

I really hope Honey will come in soon, there is a lot of BUZZ around him !

I know we say this every year but it does look like we may have nailed our Rookie Draft for the first time in yonks, got some real bargains

I have had people respond to me before and I never even saw any notifications for it 😥😥
I really hope Honey will come in soon, there is a lot of BUZZ around him !
I know we say this every year but it does look like we may have nailed our Rookie Draft for the first time in yonks, got some real bargains

Here's the thing with the rookies - Even if they don't work out, they make sense whereas many in previous years just had me wondering.....Why?

Martin has already labeled himself a threat and only to have had a fit and firing CCurnow, McKay & Betts along with a ready-to-go McGovern and our forward line all of a sudden starts looking really dangerous and the upshot of that would be that even if they didn't perform to standard, the heat would be taken off others and things would be a little easier for them.

it's their role bizarrely enough..........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back