Past #21: Dom Tyson aka 'Tom Dyson' - delisted end '21 - 6 NM games/1 NM goal - 113 AFL games - good luck DomTom

Remove this Banner Ad

It’d be a shame if one of our young guys misses out because of a couple of contracts that haven’t worked out...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Agreed. if we're keeping contracted players then that means we will still have campbell tyson and hall who really are all surplus to requirements. wtf would you give 3 year deals to hall and tyson, hall being injury prone coming over and tyson just being an unproved plodder. i understand giving polec the long term deal to get him over the line but tyson and hall dont make sense. even campbell being given 2 years is odd. nobody was gonna pick him up

I still hold out hope that Tyson and Hall's 3rd season was contingent on them reaching certain KPI's, which they no doubt have not achieved. That would have been smart list management, but as a result, I won't hold my breath.

I still hold out hope that Tyson and Hall's 3rd season was contingent on them reaching certain KPI's, which they no doubt have not achieved. That would have been smart list management, but as a result, I won't hold my breath.
They're both still young, I still hold hope that they can reach their potential

I thought at the time that Hall got two years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back