Past #21: Dom Tyson aka 'Tom Dyson' - delisted end '21 - 6 NM games/1 NM goal - 113 AFL games - good luck DomTom

Remove this Banner Ad

I knew it was coming, but I didn't expect it coming from you.

How's the fox reporter delving in to a new recruit about the Majak situation? Truly crass. The club should ban them.

I reckon he’ll be a ripper addition to the group this year.

A few are going to be surprised by his impact in the trenches.

There'll be no more drop off once Cunners is rotated.

Example: last season v scum when they isolated Cunners in the 2nd quarter & Merrett got off the hook to effectively generate their win, wouldn't have happened if we had Tyson in the middle (and BJ available).

I knew it was coming, but I didn't expect it coming from you.

How's the fox reporter delving in to a new recruit about the Majak situation? Truly crass. The club should ban them.

Hah, I'm taking the piss out of the wowsers on Luke.

Fellow midfielder Tyson was also a standout, finding plenty of the ball through the middle of the ground.

Eager to secure a spot in North’s midfield rotation this season, Tyson not only displayed his ability to win the ball on the inside, but also his knack to get his hands on the ball in space and use it effectively.

180119_Gallery8.jpg

Fellow midfielder Tyson was also a standout, finding plenty of the ball through the middle of the ground.

Eager to secure a spot in North’s midfield rotation this season, Tyson not only displayed his ability to win the ball on the inside, but also his knack to get his hands on the ball in space and use it effectively.

180119_Gallery8.jpg

Thigh....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He signed with the VFL side this year. He loves playing with us at whatever level.

It says something about the calibre of the man when he'd rather play in the North VFL side than be on the scums senior list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back