Delisted 21. Jacob Kennerley (2019 - 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ricketz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2011
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong
If a kid straight out u18's comes in and is best 22 ..it has to say something about your side. Now if we drafted a young Joel etc its another thing but recently we have been seeing several draftees get games very early.

Basically I think I agree with you that it does depend on how well he plays ... but it did take Henry 12 months on the Rookie list before he got a game... even CC who looks like he is being mentioned in the preseason puffs did not play first year...
It could say a lot of things. Injuries, form, strategy to blood the young guys...

I don't think we can guess unless it happens.

Dec 10, 2003
Newtown
AFL Club
Geelong
Have we heard anything about some of the lesser known names of the Pre season? ... I remembered reading this from Buckinarra..

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/...s/news-story/fed0b035e5482fd13b98537578ea559a

37. JACOB KENNERLEY
Midfielder, 186cm, 77kg, Norwood

Buckenara says: Kennerley looks to be a good prospect as an outside midfielder who uses the ball well and adds some versatility. He provides good run and carry, wins plenty of the ball and generally makes good decisions. He has good athleticism and while he could improve his tackling pressure, he needs to add more size to his frame. He was one of South Australia’s most notable improvers during the championships. I would expect him to a late second or early third-round selection.

Kennerley has been delisted by the club

We thank him for his work.

He had a good start to the year and just never kept it going

GO Catters

Dec 10, 2003
Newtown
AFL Club
Geelong
Kennerley has been delisted by the club

We thank him for his work.

He had a good start to the year and just never kept it going

GO Catters

Yes absolutely thank him for his sevice...and like many kids he falls short of the 4 year average.. Time will tell if he is a Gore or a Menegola

Remove this Banner Ad

Back