Player Watch #12: Jy Simpkin - 2021 & 2022 Syd Barker Medalist - 2023 co captain with LMac - re-signed until end of 2029

Remove this Banner Ad

About 15 seconds of video apparently, dont know what was on it for the need to be taken out.
Pretty sure it was the bit where Lewis said "and we will really he able to utilise Simpkin off half forward when we have Ahern and Kelly coming off the wings".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

011216_9.jpg
011216_18.jpg

They changed the view from public to unlisted so it doesn't show to the public. Luckily it was still in my youtube history.

If you were around in the Watergate days Nixon would've been fried within 24 hours. Nothing gets past you!

Hope that nervousness subsides quickly. Need an arrogant game winner. There's a bit of pressure on the young bloke.
I hope the completely unfounded making of assumptions on the temperament of new draftees subsides quickly!

Game winners needed - yes. Do they need to be arrogant? No.

I suspect the club give them more than 1 training session to settle in and deliver on promise. No pressure yet!

Get to know your team mates and club, relax to be at your best and good things will come. All the best for a great career filled with success at the best club in world!!!!!

I hope the completely unfounded making of assumptions on the temperament of new draftees subsides quickly!

Game winners needed - yes. Do they need to be arrogant? No.

I suspect the club give them more than 1 training session to settle in and deliver on promise. No pressure yet!

Get to know your team mates and club, relax to be at your best and good things will come. All the best for a great career filled with success at the best club in world!!!!!

That is heresy!! We have seen plenty of footage to make assumptions about the draftees. We already know that Simpkin is a nervous type, Watson can't kick, Josh Williams is only an outside player; Zurhaar has no stamina and so on. We should delist the lot of them now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back