Player Watch #12: Jy Simpkin - 2021 & 2022 Syd Barker Medalist - 2023 co captain with LMac - re-signed until end of 2029

Remove this Banner Ad

Dare I say it, OP, but on the limited showing so far there's more than a little bit of the guy in your avatar in Jy.

Prodigiously talented, mercurial young lads with a nice blend of aggression and arrogance for good measure. The type of guys that know just how good they are and can make use of it.
I was thinking (hoping) the exact same thing KS. Bloody good first impression though.

Hope he's a better bloke than his 'uncle' who arranged to buy my spare ticket and then amazingly decided not to show up. HELLSBELLS

Can not apologise enough mate, He hounded me for 2 days, i get him one and pulls a stunt like that. We have had words he knows exactly how i feel and what a low act it was, I feel horrible for leaving you out of pocket. Shoot me you details and i'll cop the cost of the ticket mate. Sorry again mate. Will know better than to try and be a good bloke again i can tell you that. If i had of known he was gonna do that i would of got it for another mate.

Can not apologise enough mate, He hounded me for 2 days, i get him one and pulls a stunt like that. We have had words he knows exactly how i feel and what a low act it was, I feel horrible for leaving you out of pocket. Shoot me you details and i'll cop the cost of the ticket mate. Sorry again mate. Will know better than to try and be a good bloke again i can tell you that. If i had of known he was gonna do that i would of got it for anothe r mate.

Box of 24 Pepsi Max as well should be chucked in.

Can not apologise enough mate, He hounded me for 2 days, i get him one and pulls a stunt like that. We have had words he knows exactly how i feel and what a low act it was, I feel horrible for leaving you out of pocket. Shoot me you details and i'll cop the cost of the ticket mate. Sorry again mate. Will know better than to try and be a good bloke again i can tell you that. If i had of known he was gonna do that i would of got it for another mate.

What was his excuse? His nephew was outstanding anyway so he missed out.

Work. Not sure i believe it. Disappointing i messed around another Shinboner who was nice enough to go out of his way for me. Hate stuffing good people around. Will know better next time.

Not your fault mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not your fault mate.

Yeh i know TT but just irks me when i get made to look a fool by someone else and end up leaving a shinbrother out of pocket and pissed off when all they did was try and help me out. And now by me trying to be a good bloke and do the right thing and help someone out i will be out of pocket....... High level of annoyance right here. Lesson learnt.

Yeh i know TT but just irks me when i get made to look a fool by someone else and end up leaving a shinbrother out of pocket and pissed off when all they did was try and help me out. And now by me trying to be a good bloke and do the right thing and help someone out i will be out of pocket....... High level of annoyance right here. Lesson learnt.
Yes HellsBells......I used to be like that. Help people and then something always unfortunate happens to me. So now I dont bother so much.

Maybe its got something to do with us both being North and Bayern fans. And how good were they on the weekend :)

Yes HellsBells......I used to be like that. Help people and then something always unfortunate happens to me. So now I dont bother so much.

Maybe its got something to do with us both being North and Bayern fans. And how good were they on the weekend :)

Yeh im not gonna bother anymore. Im done.

Ridiculous ! so so good

"No good deed goes unpunished"?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back