Senior 21. Oliver Wiltshire (2023 - )

Remove this Banner Ad

Very wise by Wellsy to go through these minor leagues to look at talent that slipped through the U18s programs due to the Covid interruptions and especially the ones that got injuries in those years... they wouldn't have had a look in at all, sounds like this was the case with this fella... Will be interesting to see his progress, will need some gym time - so probably 2 preseasons and we will see big improvements.

Looking at all the players stand next to each other ... Ollie taller than Mannagh but is not the same height as George Stevens... so Id say he is closer to 180 than 190
Where is that picture? Only seen this one which is not clear on height given the way they have lined up... Looks about 183-186cm to me.

b70d42848726c3dfefc6724822c347eb5be22bb7

Cats Website has him at 180cm. I've seen him ranging from 178cm to 190cm in online discussions. Lol

Interesting that we just put him straight on the AFL list rather than getting him into the VFL program first.
Wells mentioned that very point when talking about Wiltshire - and he's comment was that they didn't want to risk losing him like they almost lost Stewart (after putting him on the VFL list first) - that says to me that they are quite "bullish" on his prospects

Wells mentioned that very point when talking about Wiltshire - and he's comment was that they didn't want to risk losing him like they almost lost Stewart (after putting him on the VFL list first) - that says to me that they are quite "bullish" on his prospects
No pressure hey. I guess I'll accept only 3x AA selections.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back