AFL Toast Rnd 18: 21 point win against Adelaide!

Remove this Banner Ad

Im reminded of 93 v hawks at Waverley, young side takes another scalp...Bruce says "you just get a feeling about a side sometimes don't you?" He was right

I can kinda feel it bubbling away now, we are ticking all the boxes you need to tick to become that momentum side that's hard to stop

Winning ugly tick
Winning from behind tick
Keeping structure tick
Winning when inj players out tick
Winning interstate ... tick
The final hurdle will be putting away poor teams ruthlessly. That's next week's test.

so, I had a sneaky look in the Adelaide autopsy thread...

lol. How obsessed is this Norf flog with us? His name rhymes with Bake Shaker.

That guy is mentally deficient.

Hurry up Foxtel and load the replay. I want to watch it again!

It was an impartial moment at the time, but to me, the kick from deep from the back 50 from Snelling that went inbound and not down the line seemed pretty pivotal.

Not a top 10 highlight, but really broke the mold

Snelling rightly gave it short to Hartley who was capable to make that great kick and open up the other side.

Was a great kick.

I almost forgot to mention our accuracy in front of goal. It's not too often in the last few years an Essendon side kicks a score like 15.6.

That guy is mentally deficient.

What do you expect from a Norfie. They are some of the most marginal people you will ever meet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meanwhile, on the Norf board...
Okay, there's something very, VERY bizarre going on here.

Their ability to completely outrun sides with half a team of spuds is straight up 2013 level bizarre.

There. Is. Something. Not. Quite. Right. Going. On. Here.

never go full Teffy!!

I've been pretty dubious of Woosha but it is starting to seem more and more like his talk of building for longterm success if more than just talk
Since he started coaching from the boundary the team attitude has changed and also the way Woosha has been post match. When we were struggling at the start of the season he was dishing a lot of BS cliches.
I believe him now. I believe in the team. All I've ever wanted is buy in and true grit win loose or draw. I'm happy!

Since he started coaching from the boundary the team attitude has changed and also the way Woosha has been post match. When we were struggling at the start of the season he was dishing a lot of BS cliches.
I believe him now. I believe in the team. All I've ever wanted is buy in and true grit win loose or draw. I'm happy!
Yep, its been an amazing turnaround!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back